WHOS EXCITED 12 DAYS LEFT TILL BOW SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNTINGS IN MY DNA

RT I hope to get up and scout/bow hunt for deer with last years tags so opening day if conditions are good will be September 27th.  If temps get too high I will bail and doing opening on LI or both if I come back early.  High temps will keep me out of the ADK and some 70 degree predictions are leaning towards LI opening. 

RT I hope to get up and scout/bow hunt for deer with last years tags so opening day if conditions are good will be September 27th. If temps get too high I will bail and doing opening on LI or both if I come back early. High temps will keep me out of the ADK and some 70 degree predictions are leaning towards LI opening.

yeah well see how wArm it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty much more concerned than excited. I don't know why, but I am running way behind on everything this year. I haven't got the broadheads on .... hope there's no surprises there. I haven't checked out shooting with heavy clothes on .... hope there's no surprises there. I haven't put much time into scouting .... hope there's no surprises there. Summer construction projects have taken a bite out of my time and have put pressures on pre-season lawn and house activities, so everything's running late. Oh and then they shoved the season ahead a couple weeks. I may have to delay my start date.

And where the hell has the summer gone? Seems like it was just greening up for spring.

I'm pretty much more concerned than excited. I don't know why, but I am running way behind on everything this year. I haven't got the broadheads on .... hope there's no surprises there. I haven't checked out shooting with heavy clothes on .... hope there's no surprises there. I haven't put much time into scouting .... hope there's no surprises there. Summer construction projects have taken a bite out of my time and have put pressures on pre-season lawn and house activities, so everything's running late. Oh and then they shoved the season ahead a couple weeks. I may have to delay my start date.

And where the hell has the summer gone? Seems like it was just greening up for spring.

sometimes our lives get a little hectic we have almost 4 months of hunting ahead good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a messed up shoulder that's now on the mend.  I think i'll be good to go in a week or so.  not practicing much before the season.  probably shoot a couple arrows a day as things get closer.  just enough to tell that I can still ethically or physically get it done.  just started a QDM co-op and have pretty much figured there's a huge chance I'm not going to tag a buck this season.  may be a big one still around but I don't have anything evidence of it yet.

So I am about to bust into my 10 year old daughter's room today since she is BLASTING her radio. I hear the repetitive lyric, "it's all about the bass(pronounced base)" and I immediately think of thick based antlers- I agree with the song and allow her to rock on....I'm beyond excited.

Re-washed the clothes and hit them with Sawyers permethian today...I think in done...let the frustration begin!