Ebola.....

growalot

Even if he has it, that's 1 out of how million in NYC? I'm still not concerned. Funny thing is that my coworkers girlfriend lives in the building next to this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest scam going. No way to predict the seasonal flu virus (highly mutagenic) and half the folks I know who got the shot now have the flu. Go figure.

Plus the govt uses it as mind control and what not.

You're a trip. Any decent insurance offers it for free, so I'm not sure what the scam is...

• Like 2

Spencer would not have been contagious until he developed symptoms, Gomez said. Further, Ebola is not an airborne virus like a cold or the flu – it is only transmitted through bodily fluids such as blood, vomit, and feces.

Even if Spencer had some slight symptoms Wednesday night when he was out and about, he would have had to bleed or vomit to have any chance of spreading the virus – and then someone would have had to touch the bodily fluid and rub it into an open sore or his or her eyes, nose or mouth, Gomez said.

True story, weeks ago I was really sick for almost two weeks, On my 2nd doctors visit and some tests doc and I start talking about ebola and I joke watch you'll find something and have to call the health dept and ill make the news. Good news is I didn't make the news bad news was I did get a call from the h dept!! I feel like a million bucks now!!

Spencer would not have been contagious until he developed symptoms, Gomez said. Further, Ebola is not an airborne virus like a cold or the flu – it is only transmitted through bodily fluids such as blood, vomit, and feces.

Even if Spencer had some slight symptoms Wednesday night when he was out and about, he would have had to bleed or vomit to have any chance of spreading the virus – and then someone would have had to touch the bodily fluid and rub it into an open sore or his or her eyes, nose or mouth, Gomez said.

Sweat is part of the list of bodily fluids. Him going bowling last night while feeling fatigued might be the only concern. Even though he takes the same train I do, I'm not as concerned about Ebola as much as I am concerned about the with the inevitable public panic.

• Like 2

Sweat is part of the list of bodily fluids. Him going bowling last night while feeling fatigued might be the only concern. Even though he takes the same train I do, I'm not as concerned about Ebola as much as I am concerned about the with the inevitable public panic.

ebola is the last thing I'd be worried about on a subway. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind a state of emergency and a few free days off from work. But hopefully it's after 11/1 so I can hunt

It'd be a hoot if they quarantined you and your building for 21 days. Then tell us how much fun the State of Emergency is.

So news cast from Africa have stated...correct me if I'm wrong...that many of the new cases there have been found in ppl that have been to the funerals of Ebola victoms...now I ask...Were they hugging the corpse...kissing it good bye? I'm thinking not...but family members that cared for them cry..people hug them or they wipe their faces and touch chairs, hold hands...ect...ect I'm thinking easier to contract than one thinks or rather are being told...haven't camera men come back having been infected...And like I said what better way to suck the resources out of a country on all levels...only the intellegent invader learns that time should be a key ingredient in victory...pooh hoo this but we'll see in a year or even two...

Edited by growalot

A Shot Never Worth Taking: The Flu Vaccine ~ by Kelly Brogan, MD

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2013/11/27/a-shot-never-worth-taking-the-flu-vaccine-by-kelly-brogan-md/

Where'd you receive your medical doctorate Belo?

You can find doctors all over the country willing to put their name behind some weight loss supplement, male enhancement product etc. Doesn't mean there aren't more doctors out there who believe you should take it. Search the internet long enough and you'll find someone in agreement with you. The chance that they do predict the virus correctly it's nice to know that for $0 and 5min. of your time you are protected.

Are you also in the anti-vaccine club? Hope you don't have children if you are. I am not a medical doctor by any respect. But I do work in Health and Safety for a very large company and am paid handsomely for it. What is your profession again? Internet troll and prison planet contributor?

irrelevant:

Logical Fallacies - Irrelevant Appeals

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/relevance/appeals/

So do take the time to explain how they know, in advance, what variant strain of flu is on the way.

We'll wait.

they know because they take the jar off the shelf and release whichever strain they want right around "flu season"......duh

"So news cast from Africa have stated...correct me if I'm wrong...that many of the new cases there have been found in ppl that have been to the funerals of Ebola victoms...now I ask...Were they hugging the corpse...kissing it good bye? I'm thinking not...but family members that cared for them cry..people hug them or they wipe their faces and touch chairs, hold hands...ect...ect I'm thinking easier to contract than one thinks or rather are being told."

Wonder if they are family members who lived or were in close contact when the deceased was highly contagious.

So news cast from Africa have stated...correct me if I'm wrong...that many of the new cases there have been found in ppl that have been to the funerals of Ebola victoms...now I ask...Were they hugging the corpse...kissing it good bye? I'm thinking not...but family members that cared for them cry..people hug them or they wipe their faces and touch chairs, hold hands...ect...ect I'm thinking easier to contract than one thinks or rather are being told...haven't camera men come back having been infected...And like I said what better way to suck the resources out of a country on all levels...only the intellegent invader learns that time should be a key ingredient in victory...pooh hoo this but we'll see in a year or even two...

The reason why it has spread so rampant in those areas is because of how the handle their dead which is where it is most easiest to catch. The final stages and after death are the worst. There are cases where family's are lying and bribing to get the bodies of loved ones back, remember not every one has the same death rituals that we do.

• Like 1

irrelevant:

Logical Fallacies - Irrelevant Appeals

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/relevance/appeals/

So do take the time to explain how they know, in advance, what variant strain of flu is on the way for a given season

This should be good.

I like how you ignored the CDC claim that flu vaccine efficacy is low.