Reminder: Extra DMP's available tomorrow

turkeyfeathers

All the extra tags listed on dec were not available no 7f no 8 f no 8 j?? Went to dicks and Walmart both had like 8 choices none I wanted

Anyone here what the issue is or what will happen 8 f is never full!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are people who don't plan to hunt certain areas still obtaining the extra permits in those areas because theirs were unavailable?

That would be lousy if guys who plan to actually hunt those areas get snubbed because people just took them because their choice was closed. 

Are people who don't plan to hunt certain areas still obtaining the extra permits in those areas because theirs were unavailable?

That would be lousy if guys who plan to actually hunt those areas get snubbed because people just took them because their choice was closed.

Yes...everyone was taking 8g.

feel bad for the people who encountered the problem and instead of waiting for it to be fixed, just got tags in other areas just to have them....not sure what the point of doing that is.

Oh you dont know the ones that shoot a doe in say 6G and put a 8H tag on it? I know it happens and i would bet it happens ALOT!

Oh you dont know the ones that shoot a doe in say 6G and put a 8H tag on it? I know it happens and i would bet it happens ALOT!

no doubt, I always just pick the area I hunt for both choices, at least if I get denied I got the preference point for next year.......I never understood why guys would take that type of gamble with their hunting privilege.

Posted Today, 04:42 AM

growalot, on 02 Nov 2014 - 04:20 AM, said:snapback.png

IT folks are . Probably Democrats...Lol. VOTE...VOTE...GO VOTE REPUBLICAN ON TUESDAY.....

I am not! I resent that heinous accusation! !....!!...!!!!!

I should have said their IT folks,,,lol....vote Tuesday ;)

• Like 1