The new system for carcass tags and DMPs

Doc

Is there anyone else here that is having problems with endless chasing of links around the DEC website trying to find Carcass tags and DMPs to print. I'm about ready to call it quits. I was expecting a straight forward, step by step, process that tells a Lifetime License holder how to get the carcass tags and the DMPs to print. Well apparently I am too stupid to chase down all the links to links to links to even find the process. I hope this is only my denseness and that everyone else is not having this problem.

32 minutes ago, airedale said:

It is kind of a pain in the ass but I figured it out and got mine. I believe you still can go to a license issuing agent and get your permits.

Al

Yup.  Same here. Ended up running up to the Town to get them. Now all I have to do is copy this piece of paper 5 times and have unlimited about of buck and doe tags. Thanks Ny State!!

42 minutes ago, airedale said:

It is kind of a pain in the ass but I figured it out and got mine. I believe you still can go to a license issuing agent and get your permits.

Al

Which is exactly what I just got done doing. As it turned out, The DEC sent me only the cover letter and left out all the other stuff. So I was beat before I even got started. She did her magic on the computer and now I've got carcass tags and DMPs. I'm happy again.

• Like 1