Marion Cuomo Dead @ 82

He won't get the nomination next time around. An underfunded newcomer took 35% of the primary vote this time.

I didn't and sure as hell wouldn't vote for him but there was something on the 6pm news tonight about him having some stern words for the state teachers union.  Now that Mario has died tonight it'll probably take the heat off King Andy for a bit........maybe.  :)

I'm not saying anybody should be in tears. I don't agree with him or his son's politics, but the guy died. He's someone's dad, husband and grandfather. Give it a break for a day.

I agree, and who knows, he may very well have been a better husband, father and grandfather then many of those who hate him for what he did in politics...........

• Like 1

It can't be soon enough that his libtard son will follow.

If you think Andrew Quomo is a liberal you're wearing blinders. He's an anti-union, anti public education, gun-grabbing conservative masquerading as a Democrat. You must think the "conservative" politicians are still concerned about your 2nd amendment rights after they got your vote.

This past election was a farce. The 1% backed Quomo & ran a sacrificial lamb against him. If you paid attention, it appears that the negative TV ads against Astorino were from the same source as the ones against Aaron Wolfe.

Edited by wildcat junkie

I could have been a better husband,father and grandfather too, if the Cuomo clan had allowed me to keep more of my hard earned pay.

really? so money prevented you from being a good husband, father and grandfather? That's complete bs. Billionares can be horrible parents and spouses and poor people can be some of the best most caring parents one could ask for.

Money does not make the man.

• Like 8

really? so money prevented you from being a good husband, father and grandfather? That's complete bullshit. Billionares can be horrible parents and spouses and poor people can be some of the best most caring parents one could ask for.

exactly, I didn't want to say it but glad someone did.......the next time I disappoint my wife or kids, I'll have to remember to blame the Governor, hopefully they'll buy it.

• Like 1

Some people where just brought up wrong and have no class.  Time and a place for everything.

I was always told if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing. 

As keyboard warriors we sometimes forget the simple things and let our opinions flow.  Simple to forget manors and respect on the internet.

• Like 2

really? so money prevented you from being a good husband, father and grandfather? That's complete bullshit. Billionares can be horrible parents and spouses and poor people can be some of the best most caring parents one could ask for.

Really,maybe I should not have busted my my a$$ all these years,putting kids through college,paying off a mortgage and trying to provide the best life I could for my family. The foundation of my family has and always will be built on love,caring and being there for each other.Weather times are good or bad. But you still need money to survive! Maybe I just should have lived off the scraps,handouts and public assistance that the Cuomo"s and other politicians like them handed out,and just not have give a darn. Really,this would have made me a better family man? If so,I'm glad I don't live in your family.

• Like 1