How's the weather??

steve863

Hard to tell what the weather is here where I am.  There's a big antlered buck peeking thru my window and I can't see the sky.  I've had to turn the lights on in the room because he is blocking all the window light coming thru.  F^ing AR's has made all the bucks so damned big that it's making me waste money on electricity!

Hard to tell what the weather is here where I am.  There's a big antlered buck peeking thru my window and I can't see the sky.  I've had to turn the lights on in the room because he is blocking all the window light coming thru.  F^ing AR's has made all the bucks so damned big that it's making me waste money on electricity!

Lol.. Shoot him.. Must be deer season somewhere?

It's colder than a nun's...Errr..never mind...

I don't want to get on Papist's hit list...Sorry, Padre....<<blush>>..

It's so cold that this morning I saw a mink wearing a fat lady..

That shouldn't offend anyone except fat people...Ooops, sorry if I offended any lard asses....OOOPS... Did it again...

Anyhow, it's pretty darn COLD out there..!!!

• Like 1

if you have a child under the legal age to hunt, let him shoot it and have your sister tag it..........nobody will care!!!!

All I need is Phade to tell me that it's OK to shoot, even if it isn't, and I'll fire away!!

Might as well shoot it now. Youve already said its ok to poach based on taking deer outside the legal times.

At least the meat can hang for a while.