one more unusual thing..

growalot

I do believe I have a deer here with 2 small tusks protusions... I thought it was the cam angle but When I was going through and deleting cam pics I no longer needed or want she cam up on different days and at different angles with these two white dots on either side of her face.....let me try and find them again....

LOL I looked this up and it does happen and there are actual breeds of deer thatgrow these things I think they are called water deer...males ,instead of racks grow tusks...well thats for a different thread ;)

They are a throw back and on rare occations show up in young deer and then drop off from what I read...I have a few more pics but was in a hurry and forgot to lable the folder...and I have soooooo many folders...

I found this on it...now they say they are usually small....thus really should not be noticed out side the lip flap...so I really find those two wht dots strange...they don't look to be part of any fur coloration to me...I don't believe the other pics are any closer than the closest one I posted...must have been those genetically modified soybeans I planted....lol

http://www.northamericanwhitetail.com/news/weirdwhitetails_wt_ww1201vampire/

• Like 1

I found this on it...now they say they are usually small....thus really should not be noticed out side the lip flap...so I really find those two wht dots strange...they don't look to be part of any fur coloration to me...I don't believe the other pics are any closer than the closest one I posted...must have been those genetically modified soybeans I planted....lol

http://www.northamericanwhitetail.com/news/weirdwhitetails_wt_ww1201vampire/

interesting, was at a deer check this year and the Biologist was talking to an intern that was helping out........he was explaining that the black chin strap on the deer's lower jaw is an ancestral trait that's purpose was to make the tusks stand out more.

Arrow through the face and then snapped both sides off. lol..Strange, Whatever it is.

I thought of that to but it looks to even and clean??

I know of a guy that killed a buck that had been walking around  with (IIRC) an entire arrow through his nasal cavity.  He was acting completely normal.........until this fellow put an arrow in the vitals!!

My guess (and that's all it is), is that it is some kind of camera anomaly that is double imaging the super bright eye-flash. What makes me say that is the perfect spacing with the eyes, and the fact that they are way outside the tooth line of the deer's muzzle.

That would be a feat seeing it's different days,times and angles and I have more than these pics of her different days and angles...just buried in thousands of pics...I thought arrow at first...but most ppl use blk.or camo carbon shafts now....Oh well perhaps I'll find out one day this fall...