Butter or Margarine? (No Joke)

Lawdwaz

neither, been using Smart Balance for daily use............but still use good old butter when a recipe calls for it.

We used Smart Balance for a long time but have kind of gravitated back to the real McCoy.  Growie has me looking at that whipped butter though.......................

Thanks guys & gals, interesting side show. :)

how's it work on pancakes and waffles?....all joking aside, I do use olive oil in most of my cooking these days.

I honestly can't remember the last time I had pancakes or waffles. Waffles I would use jelly anyway.

Regarding toast, I never had it in the morning, if I do its with jelly. Bread with dinner is always olive oil. I haven't even seen butter on a table in a restaurant in forever.

EDIT: I Did have melted butter recently with lobster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Butter.

Spent part of yesterday removing a few trees and cleaning up branches that fell on lines, redoing a few minor repairs here and there.

Need to order bottles......

I have two I can send you....................................... :)

Dynamite stuff!!!

• Like 1

Butter.

Spent part of yesterday removing a few trees and cleaning up branches that fell on lines, redoing a few minor repairs here and there.

Need to order bottles......

My ex-wife makes it every year...Good stuff, but my supply kinda dried up...

Now I buy it from a farmer in Ontario, Canada, who also allows me to hunt gobblers on his property...It is also good stuff, and a LOT cheaper in the long run...