Thank You God!Pic!

Wrangler95

A week ago it looked like I was gonna eat tag soup this year,had missed one and had some action but failed to produce.Monday morning I finnaly connected with # 1 for the year.I went wednsday morning and got # 2 for the year.I went this morning and once again I was blessed and this gobbler this morning was the biggest of the 3 that I had killed.It weighed 24 lbs,9 1/2 inch beard with 1 1/4 inch spurs!!

mini-Gobbler3%202015%202.jpg

• Like 7

Gotcha , wasn't directing my post to you however. Deer passion seems to be peeing up a tree on a few posts IMO[/quote

Just bitter at this point with these dam turkeys... I'll pee up the tree in your mouth no problem ;) still have my vigor ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boys.....play nice, don't let the damned turkey's get too you. 'Taint worth it.[/quot

Really I should apologize , just finished my last final exam and practical exam today on top of chasing those dam turkeys for 5 days straight! 5 three am's will get to ya in a hurry ! But I'm celebrating no more "school" work now listening for a bird with my lil boy , n I can't say it would be appropriate if I wasn't staying down the street , (beers , beers, n more beers) frankly I'll be dam lucky if I wake up tmorrow ! Not the greatest advertisement for newly Dr, Joseph Allen Hitchcock... Doctor of physical therapy , but 518d6ed7912d2a485d7367150fe90a77.jpgthree years of that crap while squeezing in hunting season will make ya crazy .... All I can say is , Ahhhhhhhhhhh, thank The Lord !

• Like 1

Boys.....play nice, don't let the damned turkey's get too you. 'Taint worth it.[/quot

Really I should apologize , just finished my last final exam and practical exam today on top of chasing those dam turkeys for 5 days straight! 5 three am's will get to ya in a hurry ! But I'm celebrating no more "school" work now listening for a bird with my lil boy , n I can't say it would be appropriate if I wasn't staying down the street , (beers , beers, n more beers) frankly I'll be dam lucky if I wake up tmorrow ! Not the greatest advertisement for newly Dr, Joseph Allen Hitchcock... Doctor of physical therapy , but 518d6ed7912d2a485d7367150fe90a77.jpgthree years of that crap while squeezing in hunting season will make ya crazy .... All I can say is , Ahhhhhhhhhhh, thank The Lord !

be careful, some may take the "beers, beers and more beers " the wrong way.....especially when you post a "selfie" of yourself in a vehicle while making that statement.....

be careful, some may take the "beers, beers and more beers " the wrong way.....especially when you post a "selfie" of yourself in a vehicle while making that statement.....

Thanks for the concern , n I get it for sure, but no beers in the pick , no evidence he he he ....