Closed Minded Arrogance on here

gjs4

The title says it all.

I can come on here at times just to stir the pot but I always have the stance of helping or providing a new perspective on real threads. This place is THE worst forum for immobile jack arse self proclaimed geniuses I've ever seen. Yes;Worse than ArcheryTalk. Clicky too. I see it as a perfect representation of most things in NY- The majority are the problem but statistically occupy the most space so they are catered to and then are the first to whine when they can't have the Golden Goose someone else worked for.

Got that off my chest- phew. Thanksfor having the forum, thank you to all of the sound contributors and a special thanks to the many deer pros that bless us with their insight here.

• Like 1

Look its a good forum but some idiots love to stir the pot and apparently you like to do the same.  Take it all in stride.  Many of us love to hunt and yes they are experts and with that at times come some attitude.  I find a few to be well basically idiots so I let them talk all they want and they usually prove my point.   

Regardless it's your choice but I feel the good and cool people outweigh the idiots...  Learn to ignore them because they are everywhere!  Hope you stay I enjoy your posts!!!

• Like 3

The title says it all.

I can come on here at times just to stir the pot but I always have the stance of helping or providing a new perspective on real threads. This place is THE worst forum for immobile jack arse self proclaimed geniuses I've ever seen. Yes;Worse than ArcheryTalk. Clicky too. I see it as a perfect representation of most things in NY- The majority are the problem but statistically occupy the most space so they are catered to and then are the first to whine when they can't have the Golden Goose someone else worked for.

Got that off my chest- phew. Thanksfor having the forum, thank you to all of the sound contributors and a special thanks to the many deer pros that bless us with their insight here.

If you don't like it ,you have choices. 

post-2694-0-35308300-1433469043.jpg

I had been wondering what was wrong with this forum, but due to my close minded arrogance I had trouble putting it into words..

Thanks for clearing that up for me...

I feel much better now... No kidding....Really....

I'm a much better person for it...Honest...

You are my hero...I really mean that...Thanks again...

As with books,TV shows,radio stations,forum threads or most any social media,I like some and disregard what I don't like. In the relatively short time I've been a member here,I have received and given advice on a wide range of topics,seen some awesome pictures of deer and other wildlife and have gotten a few good belly laughs along the way too. 

So if for whatever reason I don't care for a certain topic or poster I simply disregard them. We are all different. What makes me tick may make someone else sick,so to me it's all good! The world would be a very boring place if we were all exactly the same!

• Like 6