Allegany county NY be on alert.

First-light

Seems strange they would be headed to PA.  They were so close to Canada to start with, they would be better off getting out of the country at some unguarded point.  And if they are still in NY, by now I'd have thought they would have a car and maybe even someone helping them.  Any movement in public would be a really dumb thing to be doing at this point. 

even excapees do not want to go to canadas

HA!  That's possible.

I find it hard to believe these guys had enough intelligence to successfully break out of a maximum security prison and didn't have a plan for when they were on the outside.

Even if the woman who helped them escape was their plan on the outside, it's hard for me to believe they didn't have a Plan B if she bailed on them.

They've been running for 2 weeks now and have not had any verifiable interaction with anyone since they broke out.  I have to believe they are trying to avoid any interaction with anyone, other than someone helping them.  It would be too risky for them to even become a blip on someone's radar right now.

I think they're hold up tight somewhere waiting for the heat to die down.

Much like the hunt for the cop killer in PA a few months back, this felon hunt is costing NY State taxpayers a fortune.

The news said that someone saw 2 men walking down the train tracks ,those tracks run through my buddies property , i have seen people walking down the tracks on numerous occasions especially during hunting season. I have a feeling this is gonna be a dead end search ,unless the police know more then the news is telling us

Go get 'em Red!

$100,000  bounty on the line....

I'm rootin' for your azz!..........

In all their travel , I wonder how many antlers they picked up.... or left behind along the way?

I can tell you first hand that they won't find any antlers in that area. :no:

• Like 2

huhhh...Well if they finally get to PA they'll probably get caught...I mean isn't that what Bucky Phillips had to do to get caught...go over the NY border into PA?

The search for Phillips began in April 2006, after he broke out of Erie County's Alden Correctional Facility.

The violent and exhausting five-month search -- which cost millions of dollars and landed Phillips on the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted List" -- ended peacefully on the night of Sept. 8, 2006, when he walked out of a lightly wooded area in Pennsylvania with his hands held high. He was sentenced to life without parole after pleading guilty to aggravated murder and two charges of attempted murder.

• Like 1

These guy's are not woodsmen, like Bucky was. I don't think they have been in the woods for two weeks and avoided the massive search teams looking for them. More likely to be holed up somewhere outside of the search area. Don't think they are sill together ether. If they were smart enough to break out, they have to know that it's easier to hide out on your own, going in different directions.

• Like 3