Outdoors/Hunting gifts

WNYBuckHunter

What did everyone get for Christmas that is outdoors, hunting or fishing related?

Ill start. So far I got a snow camo hat and gloves for predator hunting and a pair of Scent Blocker Bone Collector "Brotherhood" boots. There will probably be more, but the rest of the gifts have to wait until Tuesday when my daughter is here.

My oldest daughter, living out in Portland, OR, gave me some Cabela's Maximum Thermal Protection Base Layer Underwear in their polar weight.  A great MTP undershirt, crew neck top and bottoms in polar weight were in the box.  This stuff wicks moisture away from the body and is a very warm base layer for cold weather hunting.  I love it because I don't have to wear so many bulky layers over it to keep warm.  That means less trouble when I have to relieve the bladder too!

:)

More to come later today when my other daughter and son wake up.

;D

My mom, yes mom of all people got me a Realtree hat and a deer assassin t-shirt (no idea what the meaning behind the shirt is)... 

My father got me a muzzle loader for xmas / birthday combo gift.  The wife is getting me a safe for xmas / birthday... Did pretty well this year :)

I got new waterproof pants, my old ones were not insulated, and were not as waterproof in the bum anymore. These ones are insulated, comfie, and chick-sized so the legs aren't 8feet too long, LoL!

I got a scent-lock sweatshirt, a funny tshirt, gloves for winter trapleague, a pink Browning keychain, camo fleece socks.

I got Jay 2 sweatshirts (not outdoor-related) lighted nocks, bloodtracking spray, and a headlamp.

Ok i got my .270 savage edge stainless steel barrel and camo stock, a shooters edge 3-9x40mm scope, rings and bases, a box of ammo, some powerbait, one of those remmington "fanny" packs, an antique pellet gun, a gerber extendable tree limb trimmer, some under armor, a bunch of gander gift cards, and a red dot scope for my remington 870 express super mag all black synthetic stock

It was purchased before this hunting season, my parents got me a lifetime supersportsman hunting licence (one less bill I dont have to worry about each year  :D ). My wife and kids got me a coffee mug that has a picture imposed on it of me and the big 8ptr. buck I took this year and I also got a video collection of hunter Buck McNeely (never heard of him??) that came in a nice metal box of 5 DVD's along with a book regarding the history of conservation.

Technical Bowhunting book by Joe Bell (good read from what I am told)

Spot Hogg Wiseguy release

Bag target

Spotting scope

Ladder steps (the 20' ladder, not sticks)

an insulated/windproof zip up hoodie for putzing around in the winter snow.

vaccum packer machine for processing

ground blind bow holder (also great for yard shooting)

$25 Bass Pro gift card

No MZ, though...fooled, but that's fine. I actually got all usable hunting stuff this year.

I had a good haul,

Tru glo sight with the decreasing pin size

fanny pack

gear bag for dog trainging/hunting stuff

bell for said dogs collar

first aid kit for said dog

walkie talkies...that one was funny because I had started a thread about my other one crapping out on me last week

venison cook book

bird hunting vest

trufire e-360 release

You know now that I look at it my dog got as much stuff as I did it just had my name on it...I have been duped!!!