What will cause you to drop a dime on another hunter?

Doc

Well like I had said earliier...I know the baiting and licks and even feeders are going on ...no doubt ...do I think DEC will come out in 8N of all places to search well over a hundred acres with out solid proof...nope...would I ever trespass to get proof ..never...I said all this  but still. put it in my face and I will call each and every time...I've gone the talking to guys route..like the dog runners...and what I got were the back side of a donkey for my trouble...let them know the Cops and or DEC can handle it from now on..

BTW...point to ponder...I say this knowing  never ,never would I buy in a HOA area...you read and signed the contracts and pay your money like your neighbor...WTH did you expect would happen when money is involved? If you grow up not knowing human nature will always prevail in a personality...you are doomed to be angry a lot.

Jjb4900, no worries . Where I work everyone lies and says he's got a gun for that very reason , they know it'll have cops drop low priority calls to respond to a hot one faster .

I did not do that. But when they ask is he still there saying " I think so please hurry" instead of " I don't know" and " he's pounding hard I think he's trying to get in" instead of " he's knocking loud" are true statements .

People in general have a misconception of what a 911 call will do. Today I had a Mva blocking a busy city street, I called for the cops 2x ,20 minutes later dispatch told me a car was finally assigned a few minutes later he showed up.

One of the drivers involved was all proud he had a camera on his windshield , and handed the cop the chip. " here I got it all on this you can download it!"

Cop said " ya I don't want that".......

Years ago I lost $90 and a cc to theft at the ymca , I knew who did it , on a hunch I went across the street to Walmart . The bell ringer said they just left, I was armed with a .38snub hot on their tail ,could ID them.

The Monroe County Sheriffs showed up and hour and a half later ........

Maybe instead of calling the DEC on a lawbreaker and take the risk of getting a beat down later, we should just tell Growie and let her call them in.  LOL  Kidding Growie kidding.

Personally I dont search crime out like others seem to do on here.  I dont look at my neighbors or friends or look at others photos of there deer looking for the "whats wrong with this picture" scenario.  Heck it went right over my head the guy on the other thread had a pile of corn and salt block in his pictures.  I looked at that photo and seen a nice buck.  It wasnt till it was pointed out it was there.  I have to agree with a lot thats been said to a various degree.  FSW's thinking I partially agree with as well as partially agree with the snitch theories too.  I think there is a line drawn somewhere in the middle for me.  The very first thing when I see wrong doing is think what the outcome is and who it will effect, and if its worth wrecking a relationship over or messing with the wrong guy scenario.  Life is way to short for me to look at everyone like they are a criminal first and a human second.  Mistakes are made by all of us, yes every single one whether you accept it or not.  My big peave is dont trespass on my land period.  You will get confronted and told to leave, if I see you again you will get called in and most often in the past there is no response from law either.   I once had encounter number 3 with a guy on my land sitting in my tree stand who refused to leave.I had called him in second time I seen him and there was no response.  I gave him a a 10 minute warning that he better be gone when I return.  He was still there.  I still laugh how fast he came down that tree when he seen me carrying a chainsaw.  No I wasnt gonna cut it down.  Then later I  got law called on me for trespassing as well.  I was dumbfounded that someone actually showed up cause they never did when I called.  However the problem was I got called in for trespassing on my own land, by none other than the guy I kicked off it 3 times.  Come to find out he got permission from a local guide to hunt there and said it was his land hence the reason he called me in.   It ruined my whole hunting season spending more time worrying about this guy.

Another time I found a pile of corn right on the border of my land and neighbors land.  Our kids grew up together and were close friends.  Yes it bothered me I had seen it and spent a few days wondering how to handle it.  I asked another neighbor what he thought about the situation.  A couple days later the baiter knocks on my door very pissed off at me.  He said officer so and so showed up and ticketed him for baiting and said I called him in.  I never called it in but the guy I asked for advice called in as me.   So what did that get me, pissed off at the neighbor I asked for advice from and the baiter pissed off at me and the friendship of our kids was lost.  The baiter by the way had shoulder surgery and doc told him he could not shoot a gun or bow for 6 months.  He just wanted to see some deer sitting in his kitchen.  Was it right? Nope, but my god was it really all that wrong in his case either?   Point is think things out before jumping the gun.  If its in your face, on your land, directly effects you Im all for it.  Not saying turn a blind eye but think first because some day you are going to make a mistake and it may bite you in the ass as well. 

• Like 1

Tell me the exact location of this salmon honey hole is and I'll see if I have any idea who these foreign people are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter, Elmo. all those Foreigners are related anyways. And besides, How would you ever know who it really was since they all look alike..... :devil:

• Like 1

Well when he said foreign that left the door wide open but when he said salmon that closed it on what foreigners it was.    Ukrainians, has to be, not because Im being racist because I live on the Salmon River and its choked full of Ukrainians with trunks full of salmon heading back to NYC to sell.  Even had FBI knocking on door asking about them last year.  Crazy

• Like 2