Beer

Dom

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Hot tub at buddies new house. Scouted 12 acres. Going to be bow only 0445e96179bc2f54924dce6591529d92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a sign Jay!  since you took up the bow last year and now have a bow only hunting area.  

I also have a 12 acre spot that i can bow hunt only.  And they said -dont know if you wil have any luck but can sure hunt it.  First sit !  Big Doe Down!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

its a sign Jay!  since you took up the bow last year and now have a bow only hunting area.  

I also have a 12 acre spot that i can bow hunt only.  And they said -dont know if you wil have any luck but can sure hunt it.  First sit !  Big Doe Down!  

Posted his property for him , he was excited to help set 3 cams.  He’s not a hunter ( he owns the Nitro we fish off of ) but said I’m good to go.   Small apple orchard, acorns , deer runs.  Creek   Has kubota and quad he said he’d use to get deer out .  It’s 15 minutes so fun just to sit somewhere different in a pinch 

• Like 2

Posted his property for him , he was excited to help set 3 cams.  He’s not a hunter ( he owns the Nitro we fish off of ) but said I’m good to go.   Small apple orchard, acorns , deer runs.  Creek   Has kubota and quad he said he’d use to get deer out .  It’s 15 minutes so fun just to sit somewhere different in a pinch 

Sounds like it may end up being more than “fun”. If that property hasn’t been hunted in years, who knows what giants could be lurking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2