Tag soup

Dom

im kicking myself i had a shot 11/28 @9:45  two does come out the second one stopped i put the crosshairs on her and didnt pull the trigger why i dont know why i had a doe tag for 4r  ididnt feel comfortable wouldnt you know thats all iseen sat the weekend in friggin treestand only saw a flock of turkeys when the oppitunity arises you take it im so discourged im thinking of not going up this weekend

I can confirm no much movements in 3F/3G either, road kills don't count.... :-)

Not many road kills this season a few but not like years past.Road kill counts to me some meat on the table not the same as shooting one but they taste just as good.

Been seeing the most  movement ( all does so far) during the last hour or so, by me…7F. Nothing in the mornings. Been using  several different stands too. Haven't shot one yet,,still holding out for a buck. Hopefully colder weather and snow will come and turn things on a little. ML season goes until late in the month..Just keep at it.

I'm finally seeing movement during legal shooting hours..

I killed a buck Friday afternoon, and then saw another buck plus a big ol' dry doe yesterday evening..The reason I know she was dry was because she rode home with me in the truck.

• Like 2

I am seeing most movement after legal shooting time very close but still after. By sounds many don't care about sunset. Majority of my evening hunts seeing 5-10 doe crossing roads, feeding in fields multiple spots on way home. So I know they are there just gotta time it right. Muzzle loader week here we come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to like tag soup for me too.

Saw doe on Saturday, wind had changed direction on me.  Turned around for the wind change and heard what ai thought was squirrels again.  A doe popped out 30 yards away under pines next to a large dirt mound.  She spotted me at the same time and ran off before could raise my gun.

Tried to sneak around the mound to catch up, but she ran across the road and I heard a shot 10 minutes later from that direction.

Saw nothing while hunting on Sunday.  Saw 2 groups of deer (about 15 total) in two fields on posted land 1/2 mile from the public I was hunting on while driving home.

I stopped by Troopers sub station and ask them to give me a call for fresh road kill.I was asked for my contact number and drivers/pictur Id they said they would be in contact with me.

it still would be " hunting " if you went to Avis, took out the full rider of insurance and cruised up and down farm roads at night wouldn't it ?! Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

it still would be " hunting " if you went to Avis, took out the full rider of insurance and cruised up and down farm roads at night wouldn't it ?!

Not sure what you are talking about?What is Avis Insurance company?I have full coverage on my automobile already. Is roadkill Hunting no but I do like eating venison what I cannot eat I can feed to the wild.I live in farm Country if I wanted I could run them down with the truck every nite

Edited by Dom

Avis is a car rental .... Never mind

Angry are we? Never mind.I by no means is a Retard or some Dumb SOB.Don't type or talk to me with that attitude I am not your wife or family.Never mind to myself say's Shut the F up

Edited by Dom
  • Like 1

Angry are we never mind.I by no means is a( btw its "are a " not "is a " )Retard or some Dumb SOB.Don't type or talk to me with that attitude I am not your wife or family.Never mind to myself say's Shut the F up

dude , chillax. It was a joke. Lighten up Francis Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 3