Girl Scout Cookies..........

Lawdwaz

Uggh

I ordered 6 boxes from one of the secretaries at work a month or so ago. 

They came in today...............only 5 boxes made it into the house, ain't enough left in the 6th to bring inside.

Uggh

The Samoa's never had a chance.

• Like 2

my daughter is in girl scouts and got all of her cookies to hand out on Friday we put our own personal boxes on the dining room.table Sunday my daughter said dad Parker keeps eating all of the cookies hes 2yrs old I tell him to stop and move the cookies to the kitchen counter an hr later she yells dad Parker has 2 more cookies I go.in the kitchen to put them on the fridge and realize he ate my.entire box of peanut butter sandwich cookies I'll let my wife think that I ate all of them lol

• Like 1

Can we all agree that Samoas are far and away the best cookie? It's not even close, Tagalongs a distant second

My number 1 and 2 as well !

It's a shame they changed the dates of the sale, I aways enjoyed bringing them( the cookies ) up in my tree stand !

LOL, Yea but it was never traced back to any ONE particular source.

If I OD on the damned cookies, we'll certainly know THIS time.

Well, "we" probably won't, because we'll never hear from you again if that was the case. Sorta like the age old question, how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop. The world may never know.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu

My number 1 and 2 as well !

It's a shame they changed the dates of the sale, I aways enjoyed bringing them( the cookies ) up in my tree stand !

food saver works great seal them and enjoy all year long

Well, "we" prob alt won't, because we'll never hear from you again if that was the case. Sorta like the age old question, how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop. The world may never know.

There's a couple local guys that frequent the site that would inform the rest of you of my demise........AFTER they raided my gun collection and remainder of the damned cookies.  :)

'Ol Bizzy would be begging for the table cloth..........................

• Like 1

There's a couple local guys that frequent the site that would inform the rest of you of my demise........AFTER they raided my gun collection and remainder of the damned cookies. :)

'Ol Bizzy would be begging for the table cloth..........................

You mean wallpaper....

Larry - I promise to start a table cloth/wallpaper scholarship fund at your local alma mater.

After you perish, not now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2