Mr B want to camp to mow today..we were both suppose to go but right after dinner I started having severe knee leg pain...I know it to be a nerve problem kept me up most of the night...therapist told me, no bending over. Apparently they have never had a big garden..eye roll.

Well he gets there and they have the hill tore up grading the road..That will be good for fall/ hunting. He gets to camp and its higher than his belt. Had to mow 2x' s. Then he drives right up to a hornets nest dangling face high...he had lots of deet on all over except his hands...nailed 4 times as he sped away in high gear on the JD......We both are going back this weekend.

Think of me in your prayers...we found a sizable lump along my spine..calling. Dr. Tomorrow...could be the source of the nerve pains..due to my ligament issues I have degenerating discs..every so often a slippage. I'm hoping I'm right and that's what it is...Mr. B' s tad worried...bugging me to call..I'm on anti inflammatories seeing if it goes down first.. so far not.

Edited by growalot

Thanks guys won't be able to get in until next week...I actually think it's gone down a bit and the nerve pain has subsided TONS...though now I'm just sore......Possibly a swollen muscle along my spine that caused pressure??? Mr B.'s much more nervous than I on this stuff...I normally know what the old body is telling me...besides Cripes it's always something! Really, life goes on ...until it doesn't.... ;)

Edited by growalot

• 2 weeks later...

Grow , PM me !!! I can talk you through some corrective movements to help relieve pressure off the nerve roots in the spine for home management! Just need to tell me a little bit about when and where you hurt with what movements ( bending forward , bending backward, etc). 80 % of my patients in the clinic are low back pain with radicular symptoms (leg pain) ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone...tendonitis...strange thing..Mr B  got a similar lump in his foot red,very painful..went to the Dr. .Tendonitis...Lol must be something in the water...Lol...We are both on the mend.

Depression thanks for the offer,my therapists had pinpointed some pain in my knee stemming from my back. They have  me doing stretches and exercises..one particular move...laying completely flat on my stomach and pushing up with my arms.Making sure just my chest leaves the floor...That one works great.

Thanks everyone...tendonitis...strange thing..Mr B  got a similar lump in his foot red,very painful..went to the Dr. .Tendonitis...Lol must be something in the water...Lol...We are both on the mend.

Depression thanks for the offer,my therapists had pinpointed some pain in my knee stemming from my back. They have  me doing stretches and exercises..one particular move...laying completely flat on my stomach and pushing up with my arms.Making sure just my chest leaves the floor...That one works great.

Press-ups... Good ... ! Keep at em every 2-3 hours !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk