Cuomo

Paula

Was live on FB. He is glad most people listened and stayed home. He also said storm not as bad in NYC as thought but worst in other areas. He also said enjoy snow from inside where its pleasant because once you step out it is no longer pleasant   LOL

10 minutes ago, growalot said:

I saw they removed NYC from the Blizzard watch because the ice and sleet is coming in sooner than expected....I'm thinking I'd not want that either with high winds ...lol

That is what he said

• Like 2

On 3/14/2017 at 10:38 AM, Paula said:

Was live on FB. He is glad most people listened and stayed home. He also said storm not as bad in NYC as thought but worst in other areas. He also said enjoy snow from inside where its pleasant because once you step out it is no longer pleasant   LOL

He's never been locked down inside with Mrs. 302.....

• Like 5

The moron Cuomo blamed RG&E for not being "prepared" for the wind storm last Wednesday and blamed them for the power outages lasting so long. I hope the union workers remember that the next time they are told to vote for him!

• Like 2

Very few of the rank and file of my union vote Democratic , and I'd think very  few  other blue collar ones do either . The  international executive board may endorse them but few vote that way .

• Like 1

On 3/15/2017 at 8:29 PM, Larry302 said:

Very few of the rank and file of my union vote Democratic , and I'd think very  few  other blue collar ones do either . The  international executive board may endorse them but few vote that way .

Oddly enough, same here.  I've been a teamster and CSEA at different times.  The white collar CSEA folks were more likely to vote democratic than any of the blue collar teamsters I knew.  

Andrew Cuomo

Call it the Make-Andrew-Look-Good Tax: a new bump in electric bills OK’d by the Public Service Commission on Monday.

Officially, it’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s “zero-emission credits” for electricity, meant to support non-fossil-fuel energy sources. In reality, it’s a bailout for financially struggling upstate nuclear power plants.

Price tag? No one knows for sure, but estimates run to at least $1 billion over two years, and perhaps billions more thereafter.

The tax will be folded into consumers’ utility bills — on top of the 33 percent of the bottom line that already goes to taxes.

The cause is supposedly to battle climate change. Cuomo’s plan requires 50 percent of the state’s electricity to come from non-carbon-emitting energy by 2030, and that’s impossible without nuke plants — which account for up to 60 percent of New York’s carbon-free energy.

He is also working on a bag tax making Wal-mart, and other plastic grocery bags have a deposit on them like cans & bottles. Seems like it would be more appropriate to raise the fines for littering and for people in general ESPECIALLY hunters to stop throwing their junk out the windows and leaving it in the woods!!!

If you pack it in you pack it out!!