He keeps popping in.

WNY-Hunter

11 hours ago, dmandoes said:

im going with 143 give or take a couple inches.  ur making it hard for me not to stalk u.

I think you are close. I have a 10 on the wall that was 143 green. This guy is almost identical except for the g2 split and this one has longer main beams, I think.

11 hours ago, dmandoes said:

im going with 143 give or take a couple inches.  ur making it hard for me not to stalk u.

Now this guy shows up.

9 minutes ago, growalot said:

You know it is illegal always in NY..With the new CWD regs. They are proposing, they intend on being stricter on such stuff..Ive heard of guys being trcked down from net pics...just something to think about 

9 minutes ago, growalot said:

You know it is illegal always in NY..With the new CWD regs. They are proposing, they intend on being stricter on such stuff..Ive heard of guys being trcked down from net pics...just something to think about 

Do I did not, I thought I could use minerals on my property as long as they are removed 30+ days prior to hunting. I better get my ass in there then.

4 minutes ago, chrisw said:

If you don't mind me asking, what unit is this in? Reason I ask is that deer looks very similar to a great buck I had on camera last year, same frame, even the same split G2 on his left antler...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

What unit were you in.

17 minutes ago, growalot said:

So does that mean I have to pull my minerals from my cattle too? Because I see more deer hitting them than anything else, except maybe our beans.

• Like 1