NYODN one hot potato....

growalot

Dang! almost to hot to hold and let the games begin... The URINE BAN...cue thunder and rolling black clouds...hahhahaha

Seriously though that paper reeked of urine... both against and a full back page ad for it...calling for hunters to protect their rights...bet that set 4 seasons back a penny or two...JK:wink:

Really you need to pick one up and read it...not JUST ONE article...

ahh I can see it now....yes officer I am a hunter..."step out of your vehicle for a search" ...Officer you have no cause..." I smell urine!...Really Are you discriminating against a older woman with children and a bladder problem now....hahahaha I'll have to start buying depends to show a record of "usage " just in case...hahahaha.

No really.... outlawing retail sales as well.... Oh big thing on ticks too... one death and many cases  of that deadly virus...Ya know... I'd probably rid a few more carriers if the DEC would put as much effort into cross bow usage as they are in urine bans...just a thought...

Edited by growalot

They can't stop retail sales unless they try to pull every urine product out of every store? They also can't stop us from drawing and selling to out of state hunters? It's not my problem to ask where a guy lives or hunts before I sell him urine? This law will be enforced like the baiting law. They can't even enforce the laws they have let alone throw new ones up. It's only like 600 bucks for killing a doe at night out if season from a car with a spotlight! How much you think they charge ya for havin some piss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I want to know how much it's going to cost the tax payers for the  "street test kits" they'll have to carry to determine real or synthetic..Hey one way for Cuomo to fill his "war" chest...stock or out right ownership( silent partner) in the company making them...ya I can see it now.......I suppose I need to point out the sarcasm in all this to some, before the post start...:wink:

Officer: "Are you using urine as a deer attractant?"

Me: "Not intentionally sir. I took a pee over near that bush before I sat down."

Officer: "Looks to me like you're baiting as well."

Me: "After the walk in I had to take a dump, and I had corn-on-the-cob last night, sir."

Officer: "Come with me. There are multiple violations here. Would you like to call your attorney."

Me: " Yes I would, he'll wonder where I went, and he drove. (Shouting) HEY MIKE. COME OVER TO MY STAND. I'M BEING ARRESTED."

• Like 3

This gonna sound gross but if they ban deer scent I think they are gonna find alot of tampons laying around the woods  I wouldn't wanna be that officer to have to check what it is on it lmao I had to sorry 

I've always heard this works but never tried. My wife is 29 years old, what age Buck can she draw in?

20 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

They can't stop retail sales unless they try to pull every urine product out of every store? They also can't stop us from drawing and selling to out of state hunters? It's not my problem to ask where a guy lives or hunts before I sell him urine? This law will be enforced like the baiting law. They can't even enforce the laws they have let alone throw new ones up. It's only like 600 bucks for killing a doe at night out if season from a car with a spotlight! How much you think they charge ya for havin some piss?

actually the minimum is only $250 but then can get other stuff added with more violations.  that's about to change though.  it's an easy ban but there's other stuff that should be enforced and looked at over urine.

20 hours ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

Lol. Not wasting my dime. Me and everyone I know will still be collecting, selling and using urine. Dumbest law yet really. Can't wait to see the road checks to see if hunters have urine along with their bag of weed!

Dude, you never store your urine with your weed. When you have good shiz, you dont want it to taste like pizz!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Dude, you never store your urine with your weed. When you have good shiz, you dont want it to taste like pizz!

you: no officer i don't know where the weed came from.  Officer: okay you have to come down to the station and pee in a cup.  You: i can't.  i just went pee in that urine bottle that you also took before you pulled me over.  i don't why you're making this sooo difficult for the both of us.

• Like 1

Well I have thought about opening a store just across the line in Penn. to sell all the things we have to buy out of NYS. Fireworks, standard size magazines , regular size pepperspray ,oil based paints , now I can add deer piss .

One stop shopping , come on down !

• Like 3