Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

So with the full moon being so close to Nov 1st, I encourage all of you to call in sick to work. This is gonna be the week to catch one in daylight. My buck was rutted pretty good. I could smell him from my stand... On my victory lap out of the woods I caught another mature and a big 6pt also cruising. That was around 9am. Good luck to anybody out there now,game is ON

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Congrats
Listen guys putting this here because a lot of ppl are reading this section...There are 3 important proposals on the ballot today I think polls close at 6pm ..not sure... but you should really get out and VOTE ...

6? Lol. Gotta be at least 9pm. People work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Had to pull the plug on that climber sit. Wind changed, and I let some milkweed seeds fly. The wind carried them right into the funnel. Back home to reassess. Might head out in a minute to sit near that rub, just off a large lawn. Could be staging...

Here's a pic of the rub:

cf1c7e74558b543ceae26dd012122234.jpg

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Per my Dad in 3N: no deer seen yet. He's going dark-dark (pending rain). I gave him the OK to sit in the 1 ground blind we have on the property if it rains. That's my best spot, so he'll probably get a nice one lol