Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Thanks for the encouragement! Normally if I go two sits without seeing deer , I feel something’s gone  wrong . Prior to last nights buck it was 5 sits !!

Last year in bow I shot the 14th buck I saw that day .

I just saw I think #8 for this year .

That’s when I wash everything again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought those thermacell heated insoles during the gander out of business sale.
Opened them up last night for the first time and charge them. Throw them in my boots and the remote in my bag. About 8 I decide it’s time to warm the dogs and all I get is a red blink. Wtf

I bought those thermacell heated insoles during the gander out of business sale.
Opened them up last night for the first time and charge them. Throw them in my boots and the remote in my bag. About 8 I decide it’s time to warm the dogs and all I get is a red blink. Wtf

Better off investing in boots/socks. Sounds like a shoe bomber contraption or something

25 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

I forgot how much it sucks to piss while wearing a bib lol

My buddy (deceased now) used to say “I have 3” of clothes and 2” of dick” when hunting in his cold weather gear. :)

• Like 5

My buddy (deceased now) used to say “I have 3” of clothes and 2” of dick” when hunting in his cold weather gear.

Shrinkage at its best lol..... your busy sounds like he was a wise man

That's all you are supposed to get. I have a pair. Hit the high button and it will flash once and they are on. Couple minutes and you will feel them.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

First sit in the Vertigo, it’s not even fair chase when I’m in this pattern. I’m almost ashamed..,dddcd0f7687cfdeb4b19d179e7548261.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice but I never heard of it. 

Sefie time?

image.jpg

• Like 3

Well now we’re getting close .3 or 4 random doe  walking around .Last one cut across field but would not enter woods, turned and ran .

5 minutes later a decent buck cut the field mose to ground on her trail . He stared hard at back of woods as well .

• Like 2

Jesus Christ...... [mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] [mention=271]Lawdwaz[/mention] Between both your high-tech camo patterns, treestands, and western NY nutrients/deer populations, how is it 930am on 11/7 and both of you haven't killed a P&Y yet?

Because if you want a Booner, you pass P&Ys.

Just had another real nice buck cross the same field. It’s probably close to 250 yards out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1