RIP Tom Petty

turkeyfeathers

Zag, that video just nailed it.  Thank you for posting it.........

With a very heavy heart, my condolences to all his family and fans.  I've never felt anything like this for any other entertainer.  I've been a fan for 40 years and the past few years I've been listening to his radio show on Sirus Satelite Radio and really enjoyed it.  

I had the pleasure of seeing him this past summer in Canandaigua and also got to meet Zag at the show.  The show was great, Zag was just OK..... :)

Just kidding Zag and you know that!

Some reports are Tom has passed and others have said he hasn't but is gravely ill. Whatever it is it is horrible for many........RIP Tom Petty

• Like 2

Yrs ago we went to see him at Darien lake, we had recently had our son and had a little getaway with friends. We in the lawn area and you could see a thunderstorm coming from the West while Tom Petty was playing. Storm comes over us, it's pouring rain and heavy thunder and lightning and mid song the power goes out and the crowds going wild. Power was off a short bit. Power turns back on and those guys picked right up mid tune and finished that song. Cool moment I'll never forget.

• Like 2