Chops to be busted and plans to be made...

moog5050

6 hours ago, grampy said:

Still thinking of putting something together on this side of the state too, for a members meet and greet. Was considering late April, before turkey hunting. But I'm open to suggestions for a time and places. Or even if there is an interest in doing it? I will start a new thread soon to guage interest and go ftom there.

Lets set something up around Albany ?, not too far a drive from Hudson Valley, points West and North.....lots of members in the region too.

Need to pick a date and just stick with it; trying to get a consensus for meet ups is like herding cats on forums re. dates.

• Like 5

We started going to S.D. I guess in the mid ‘90’s, was dropping $300 then , this would be a $500 plus night for,me , IM IN !

I used  to disappear to the skanky place next door for an hour or so as well .....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lets set something up around Albany ?, not too far a drive from Hudson Valley, points West and North.....lots of members in the region too.
Need to pick a date and just stick with it; trying to get a consensus for meet ups is like herding cats on forums re. dates.

I’m in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

OK Dan, I'll start searching out a place around the Albany area. Like you said, lots of members not too far away, or a relatively short drive.  Once I nail that down, I'll set a date and post it. Whoever can, or wants to make it will be there!

• Like 3

OK Dan, I'll start searching out a place around the Albany area. Like you said, lots of members not too far away, or a relatively short drive.  Once I nail that down, I'll set a date and post it. Whoever can, or wants to make it will be there!

Pick a Saturday, so people can parlay it into a getaway weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, grampy said:

I would definitely be in for a car pool. To drive, or ride. About four hours to Rochester area from Albany. Or if we get enough going from this area, a convoy!

Still thinking of putting something together on this side of the state too, for a members meet and greet. Was considering late April, before turkey hunting. But I'm open to suggestions for a time and places. Or even if there is an interest in doing it? I will start a new thread soon to guage interest and go ftom there.

only thing i'm think of is April is a little wet if it's a field day fun shoot type of thing. otherwise April is a somewhat slow time of year.

Not to hi jack the the convo,but 1 more time with this asswipe spambot I am gone guys this sucks.........
Hoping burmjohn will allow for some better restrictions to prevent spambots and have probationary periods so we can hopefully prevent that

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I think S.D. stands for Stinking Dump aka Foxies.  I was pretty sure that was Larry's hangout.

LOL, I went to high school at Wheatland-Chili. I can think of many nights that were spent at Foxys. The Klassy Kat used to be where I went most of the time if we were staying local. Some fond mammaries....i mean memories from those days.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

LOL, I went to high school at Wheatland-Chili. I can think of many nights that were spent at Foxys. The Klassy Kat used to be where I went most of the time if we were staying local. Some fond mammaries....i mean memories from those days.

Klassy Kat - another distinguished establishment.  lol  I actually bounced at Louie's Cordial for 3 or 4 years in college.  That was really hitting bottom.  But I made many life long friends (NOT!).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Hoping burmjohn will allow for some better restrictions to prevent spambots and have probationary periods so we can hopefully prevent that

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

these things suck. I've been a few forums where they were "attacked". The result was like 15 character passwords, auto reset of password once a year. captia verification and stuff that got so frustrating people would just stop logging in or give up after they couldn't. 

f'n chinese and russians are why we can't have nice things. 

• Haha 1

there was this place on transit near the airport in buffalo. I remember going there a few times. once even went with the wife. Then they got busted for something and now it's like a juice bar i think. Ricks tallyho I think? the girls there were definitely western new yorkers lol.

Edited by Belo

10 minutes ago, Belo said:

there was this place on transit near the airport in buffalo. I remember going there a few times. once even went with the wife. Then they got busted for something and now it's like a juice bar i think. Ricks tallyho I think? the girls there were definitely western new yorkers lol.

Yep. For a while, the old Half Dollar in Henrietta was a Ricks Tally Ho. I cant remember what it is now.

5 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Yep. For a while, the old Half Dollar in Henrietta was a Ricks Tally Ho. I cant remember what it is now.

I attended a training class in Buffalo years ago and drove by that place on the way in from the airport, I still laugh every time I think of a place named Tally Ho.

• Like 1