2018 NFL Draft

sodfather

Thursday night 8:00 will be meeting TC for the event. Let hear who would you like to see on your team.. Will the Bills stay at 12 or trade up to get the guy they want and make the same mistake they did with Sammy Watkins ( All Rex Ryan fault ) 

Already talked about the greatest draft class in the history of NFL.. Time will tell

57 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Will the Bills stay at 12 or trade up to get the guy they want and make the same mistake they did with Sammy Watkins ( All Rex Ryan fault ) 

Really hoping they trade up to get their guy otherwise why did we pass on Watson and Mahomes last year? Been a Bills fan for over 50 years and I'm not getting any younger.

McCarron? Meh.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Really hoping they trade up to get their guy otherwise why did we pass on Watson and Mahomes last year? Been a Bills fan for over 50 years and I'm not getting any younger.

McCarron? Meh.

I’m glad they waited to this year. Watson is good but he got hurt his first year so who knows how he bounces back from that. And Mahomes only has 1 NFL start will average numbers. He is very unproven but KC must think something of him in order to trade away their best weapon in Alex Smith 

I get it when people see the shiny things on the shelf and want them now, but the smarter play is to build the team out, given their shortcomings throughout the roster. If Jills do dump multi picks to move up, it had better work out Mr. Beane,. As another poster just said, we are not getting any younger so get this right, no matter which road you take Mr. Beane.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Sammy Watkins will flourish in KC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd actually like to see him do that. He seems like a generally good kid with some good raw skills. He's got to hook on as somebody's speedy outside guy.

But after three ho-hum years with the team that drafted him, and not winning at least a second year with the team that traded for him, well, those are long odds.

I'd actually like to see him do that. He seems like a generally good kid with some good raw skills. He's got to hook on as somebody's speedy outside guy.
But after three ho-hum years with the team that drafted him, and not winning at least a second year with the team that traded for him, well, those are long odds.

He has 6, 8, and 9 TD’s in 3 of those 4 bad years. Not too bad after all.

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Sammy Watkins will flourish in KC.

I had hopes for this kid. I hope he can stay healthy. Awesome receiver when not in IR list. Seems like every time he breaks a nail he's out for weeks.

• Like 1

I had hopes for this kid. I hope he can stay healthy. Awesome receiver when not in IR list. Seems like every time he breaks a nail he's out for weeks.

Good news is he’s the 4th options behind Hunt, Hill, and Kelce

Lots of really great potential draft picks at many different positions! Unfortunately this year's mediocre crop of QBs is getting all the attention. Be interesting to see how each team plays the "draft game".

Most interesting sports article on the draft I've seen this year was on Bleacher Report this morning. Sort of an open letter to the Browns suggesting they don't fall into the disastrous draft pick strategies they have repeatedly in the past. Don't over-think the choices, basically. Interesting & humorous article with a lot of blatant sarcasm!

13 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

He’s lazy and doesn’t put in the work to be a star. He thinks it should just be handed to him cause the bills reached and got him in the first round 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rob... said:

So true Rob he’s a baby and he’s only good for one thing the long ball... We will All hear Biz complain about him come week 7 

• Like 2

So true Rob he’s a baby and he’s only good for one thing the long ball... We will All hear Biz complain about him come week 7 

I have no reason to complain about him. Hunt, Hill, Kelce should carry the offense again. Anything Watkins does is just a bonus

I hope Bill's stay at 12 unless it necessary to grab the player they want if said player won't fall to them. Picking a qb high does not pan out that often for every team. Let alone get a starter that can take you to the play offs.. development is needed... we are stuck with mccarron,or peterman this year and probably next regardless

56 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I hope Bill's stay at 12 unless it necessary to grab the player they want if said player won't fall to them. Picking a qb high does not pan out that often for every team. Let alone get a starter that can take you to the play offs.. development is needed... we are stuck with mccarron,or peterman this year and probably next regardless

Nobody remembers what Philly gave up for Wentz cause he’s a stud.If the bills what a stud I say give what what ya have to . And I think I said the complete opposite just a day ago lol . I can’t imag having a GM job 

• Like 1