Radar Love........

Lawdwaz

43 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Sorry, I can't help myself.  It's a classic from 1973.............(plus you can't beat that video!!)

Awesome! The very first concert I ever attended was Robin Trower, Golden Earring and Black Oak Arkansas at the Dome Arena in Henrietta, NY. Radar Love was just getting airplay, so I  believe it was 1973 (had to look it up). Memory Lane!

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 9:19 AM, Steuben Jerry said:

Awesome! The very first concert I ever attended was Robin Trower, Golden Earring and Black Oak Arkansas at the Dome Arena in Henrietta, NY. Radar Love was just getting airplay, so I  believe it was 1973 (had to look it up). Memory Lane!

Love Robbin Trower . My first concert was at the Dome also, KISS , and Lou Gramms first band Black Sheep opened  , REO was to,open but cancelled or something. Around ‘75 I think .

1 hour ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Love Robbin Trower . My first concert was at the Dome also, KISS , and Lou Gramms first band Black Sheep opened  , REO was to,open but cancelled or something. Around ‘75 I think .

That's cool, I was there for that one too! Kiss was new at the time and my parents were kind of sketchy on me going. Was 15 or 16 I think.

4 hours ago, Meat First said:

I thought brian johnson was a pretty good replacement though...vocals similar but as a front man bon scott had so much more energy. Sad what happened to them I think malcom young died and the phil rudds in jail again? not sure.

johnson dad decent voice but no stage presence. malcom had cancer his son plays now.. but honestly i wouldnt pay to see them anymore.. jmo.