DirtTime

The Shot That Counts 2018

Waiting for the wife to get home, figured why not launch an arrow. BH at 25yds.a6a98be35ce059cee4f423eb7404fd26.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 5

"Reaching out for the hand of God but did you think you'd shake your own!" - #8

We tried to save money on jizz and you get what you pay for ,next year im buying from 4 seasons.

You don’t want human hand scent on it though, so make sure he doesn’t use his hands to collect it. He should his mouth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Waiting for the wife to get home, figured why not launch an arrow. BH at 25yds.a6a98be35ce059cee4f423eb7404fd26.jpg

100 points for you

Ok,i will post two pics here,my post from the other day got lost in the sever madness.First picture is ground level shot at maybe 24yds,the fog messed with my range finder.

The other is from today,got my tree stand hung in the backyard for practice,about 22 yds. Disregard the arrow in the butt,i actually aimed there...

Ok,the pics are in the wrong order...

20180915_140206.jpg

20180913_075013.jpg

Edited by BowmanMike
pic order

Haven't been shooting much.sucks living right next to the village town hall and having no area to shoot.first shot was low and to the left.2nd n 3rd much tighter

20180916_093000.jpg

Haven't been shooting much.sucks living right next to the village town hall and having no area to shoot.first shot was low and to the left.2nd n 3rd much tighter
20180916_093000.thumb.jpg.5bf2ffb7e9c9157845983a4a6e20cf34.jpg
No attic or basement?

1 hour ago, Rob... said:

No attic or basement?

Nope I wish.i rent an upstairs apartment.id have a setup without a doubt if I had a place of my own.one day it'll happen haha

First shot. Broadhead of course. Shot three more after this one, but this was the best shot. 30 yards.20180916_175049.thumb.jpg.d6e0dbee84b80850d15a917bbf277e46.jpg

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, grampy said:

First shot. Broadhead of course. Shot three more after this one, but this was the best shot. 30 yards.20180916_175049.thumb.jpg.d6e0dbee84b80850d15a917bbf277e46.jpg

That dog will hunt 

• Like 1

First shot a bit high and rt at 20-21 and then a few at 25-26.   Second pic at 30.  Little more than I like for range with the recurve.  But the bareshaft looked good at 30.  Those arrows drop like a rock after 25.  

ECE994AB-CE8A-4292-B0EB-65BC9CF4EF45.png

DE9A6575-1190-4EF4-A1F0-048812B50BCF.jpeg

• Like 2

Today's first shot at 36, a little to the left. It is getting harder to line the dots up at that distance,my eyes are not improving...20180918_115459.thumb.jpg.05bf46951eba77dd7497a9cf59c48817.jpg

15 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Today's first shot at 36, a little to the left. It is getting harder to line the dots up at that distance,my eyes are not improving...20180918_115459.thumb.jpg.05bf46951eba77dd7497a9cf59c48817.jpg

still a dead deer

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

still a dead deer

That's true,and i doubt i will shoot that far at one. But you never know...I think i might try to practice out to 50,haven't done much of that yet.

I’m the only guy on this entire forum to make a bad shot this year, it’s going to be alive with monster buck pics come season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

One or three ,what's the big deal. First 3 at 47 yards today.

20180918_183717.jpg

You zipped every shot   Short tracking job on all. Another fun night with the guys at academy 

• Like 3

I’m the only guy on this entire forum to make a bad shot this year, it’s going to be alive with monster buck pics come season!

Don’t worry I have a rather impressive collection of bad shots as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You zipped every shot   Short tracking job on all. Another fun night with the guys at academy 

I shot good for me tonight , i wish every night felt that good . 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Define bad shot.

I forgot at one point I was shooting broad-heads and put two down range. Zipped the fletchings off one arrow. That was a bad shot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rob... said:

Define bad shot.

I forgot at one point I was shooting broad-heads and put two down range. Zipped the fletchings off one arrow. That was a bad shot.

Rookie... just kidding.

10 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You are the only guy that posted a bad shot,big difference there...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Bad shots?  I think not!  It's a good thing I didn't take any pics of my bad shots into the woodpile last night!  At least I believe I figured out why I am shooting so inconsistently.. I will shoot a few at lunchtime and after work today.  Hopefully, I can provide a few good shot pics later on today.

Had a great time last night, Thanks for having me!

• Like 1

Wyoming county   9H and 9N

47 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Bad shots?  I think not!  It's a good thing I didn't take any pics of my bad shots into the woodpile last night!  At least I believe I figured out why I am shooting so inconsistently.. I will shoot a few at lunchtime and after work today.  Hopefully, I can provide a few good shot pics later on today.

Had a great time last night, Thanks for having me!

I neglected to take a pic of the deer I spined too .Your release adjustment fix some of that ?  Yup, always fun shooting at the academy

• Like 1