Camo Facemasks? Do you wear them or cover your face at all?

JCTheGC

i always do. i have one for bow season, its a built in cape in my hat, nice and light and i also have one for gun season when its colder. but i usually wear my lighter one as much as possible in both season because i have no problem hearing with the light one. The heavier one is alittle more difficult to hear faint sounds like deer walking on leaves and what not.

but i always wear one.

Don't like them for archery. Disturbs my anchor point feel. I also don't wear a glove on my release hand for the same reason.

Have probably been picked off by deer just as much with a mask as without one so I see no benefit in them.

Once I pick up the smokepole, temps plummet, and the snow starts flying- Polar fleece hood all the way.

I do use one most of the time when bow hunting.  But I've taken deer plenty of times while not wearing one.  I really don't think it makes that big of a difference. When gun hunting, I usually do not wear one.  By that time, it's usually colder and I'll opt for a cold weather mask. 

I have a camo skinz face mask that I have used for yrs. It's skin tight and I cut holes in the side for my ears to stick out, and made the slit for your eye's a little bigger so I can uncover my nose easier. It's tight enough also where I can feel my kisser button in the side of my mouth and it doesn't interfere with my shooting. It's worth the money and there cheap, check them out here. They make them 1/2, 3/4 and full mask

http://www.cabelas.com/link-12/product/0027083942489a.shtml?cmCat=perf&rid=0987654321&cm_mmc=Performics-_-CSE-_-GoogleBaseUSA-_-0027083942489a&mr:trackingCode=E8185DCC-958E-DF11-A0C8-002219318F67&mr:referralID=NA