Mountain Lion in NY? I think YES!

Marion

It was minus 4 yesterday in Westchester?
Accuweather said 32 . At least use a pic without give aways .
Also never said my crappy 70 dollar cell cam was even remotely accurate as to temps, which apparently it's thermometer is painfully broken

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bobcats are frequently sighted in New York State, especially in mountainous regions such as the Adirondacks and Catskills. The Bobcat is not endangered or threatened in New York. It is a typically nocturnal cat that measures 3 feet in length. In the past, the Canada lynx lived in New York, or possibly only passed through New York during migrations, but now its habitat in the continental United States is limited to Maine, Minnesota, Washington and Montana. It is approximately 3 to 4 feet in length. The eastern cougar was once an inhabitant of New York State, but has been extinct for at least 70 years.

Bobcats are frequently sighted in New York State, especially in mountainous regions such as the Adirondacks and Catskills. The Bobcat is not endangered or threatened in New York. It is a typically nocturnal cat that measures 3 feet in length. In the past, the Canada lynx lived in New York, or possibly only passed through New York during migrations, but now its habitat in the continental United States is limited to Maine, Minnesota, Washington and Montana. It is approximately 3 to 4 feet in length. The eastern cougar was once an inhabitant of New York State, but has been extinct for at least 70 years.
Is a Canadian lynx still Canadian when it lives in the USA ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

Is a Canadian lynx still Canadian when it lives in the USA ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yea because they are  illegal aliens no Visa.  :)

The Canada lynx or Canadian lynx is a North American mammal of the cat family, Felidae. With the recognised subspecies, it ranges across Canada and into Alaska as well as some parts of the northern United States and extending down the Rocky Mountains to Colorado, where they were reintroduced in the 1990s. Wikipedia
Mass: 18 – 24 lbs (Adult)
Trophic level: Carnivorous Encyclopedia of Life
Edited by Storm914