Pretty Cool News From My Taxidermist

JALA RUT

9 hours ago, JALA RUT said:

Update: Got my buck scored lastnight and he made P&Y as a Typical Bow 10Pt, Gross Score 144-0; Net Score after deductions 136-5/8.

That’s awesome congrats, I like to have them scored just so I know what a  X number inch rack looks like. I think that’s where a lot of guys get disappointed they don’t know what a 120 inch rack looks like.  A  90- 100 inch racked buck is typical in this state and usually get shot, because that’s a good looking buck. And then the guys are disappointed that it didn’t score higher when measured. My buck in my avatar I had measured by a nybbc at sportsman show and it made the cut at 120, but I never entered it. I was just happy knowing what it scored. 

• Like 1

That’s awesome congrats, I like to have them scored just so I know what a  X number inch rack looks like. I think that’s where a lot of guys get disappointed they don’t know what a 120 inch rack looks like.  A  90- 100 inch racked buck is typical in this state and usually get shot, because that’s a good looking buck. And then the guys are disappointed that it didn’t score higher when measured. My buck in my avatar I had measured by a nybbc at sportsman show and it made the cut at 120, but I never entered it. I was just happy knowing what it scored. 

Agree 100%. There’s official scores and a whole lot of nonsense/misconception out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Pictures man we need pictures!!!!!

I keep trying to add pics but keep getting message that I can only upload pic size of 81.92kb. I dont understand because I use to be able to upload pics from my phone all the time...I know, prob some simple fix but I'm about as computer illiterate as they come.

I keep trying to add pics but keep getting message that I can only upload pic size of 81.92kb. I dont understand because I use to be able to upload pics from my phone all the time...I know, prob some simple fix but I'm about as computer illiterate as they come.

Oh man we need to fix that ASAP.

Are you Using Tapatalk on the phone or just the web browser? Tapatalk is super easy to use on the phone.

Well think I found out why Jala Rut’s photos wouldn’t load. This buck is so damn impressive it might just break the forum and the internet as we know it.

With out any further ado I present Jala’s stunning buck!

0fd1b867dab534f0130e4df5b857122a.jpg
18671a7de8afc1d10ff875ff32760347.jpg
72468cfeeefa5b2345d00c490165d595.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JALA RUT said:

I'm using Tapatalk

I had that problem for a while too and downloaded a reduce pic size app.  Used that for a while and it worked fine.

Damn nice nice buck there.  One of a lifetime.  Congrats. 

I have my first mount coming this year and you and Moho are making me pace cause you got yours back!  Lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Great googly moogly that is an absolute UNIT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Demand is hereby made that you cease and desist from unlawfully using my copyrighted username - even when describing a fantastic buck!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2