LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Good hunt tonight. Couple instances of 1-2 year old bucks chasing does and got to watch a giant buck tend a doe 500ish yards away. Thought about making a ground stalk but not enough day light to close the distance. My buddy and I knew there was a big buck here but don’t have any cameras running. No idea score wise other than his beams looked massive in the binos from 500 yards away. First time I’ve seen a buck tending this season too so guess the first ladies are ready for action. Great sign for this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

What?!? Were you at the Dice show with Stormy this weekend? Oohhhh!
Jack be nimble jack be quick.....
Little boy blue(ew) .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of " The Ballad of Handjob"... Recited to the tune of " The Ballad of Ringo" by Lorne Greene in the late 1960's...

I'll recite that to  Treeguy and Robhuntnfish the next time we go walleye fishing...

• Like 1

I sat on a Navy destroyer pier at Brooklyn Navy Yard in 1971  many evenings,   singing Beatles songs with my buddies and throwing empty Boone's Farm bottles  ( @ 99 cents per bottle)  into the East River while we watched the used condoms float past in the current....We called them "white eels"  or" Cony Island Trout"...   Pretty romantic, eh  ??…. I missed the day Tacks was born, however...( Sept. 4, 1971)  because I was home  on liberty getting married that day....I suspect I got lucky that night, but I honestly can't remember...<<sigh>>….

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

I sat on a Navy destroyer pier at Brooklyn Navy Yard in 1971  many evenings,   singing Beatles songs with my buddies and throwing empty Boone's Farm bottles  ( @ 99 cents per bottle)  into the East River while we watched the used condoms float past in the current....We called them "white eels"  or" Cony Island Trout"...   Pretty romantic, eh  ??…. I missed the day Tacks was born, however...( Sept. 4, 1971)  because I was home  on liberty getting married that day....I suspect I got lucky that night, but I honestly can't remember...>….
Ah yes the Coney island whitefish

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I sat on a Navy destroyer pier at Brooklyn Navy Yard in 1971  many evenings,   singing Beatles songs with my buddies and throwing empty Boone's Farm bottles  ( @ 99 cents per bottle)  into the East River while we watched the used condoms float past in the current....We called them "white eels"  or" Cony Island Trout"...   Pretty romantic, eh  ??…. I missed the day Tacks was born, however...( Sept. 4, 1971)  because I was home  on liberty getting married that day....I suspect I got lucky that night, but I honestly can't remember...>….

And now that Navy Yard is the site of the new Wegmans lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro