Netflix's

Zag

Wondering where Halloween 2018 will land? I'm guessing either Hulu or Netflix.

Zag, what type of movies are you into? I don't do much TV anymore, after the morons at ABC cancelled Last Man Standing ( it's now on FOX, but for some reason, it's not the same ) and then The Chew.

It would help to give you suggestions if you said what you really enjoy watching.

5 minutes ago, Rob... said:

Wondering where Halloween 2018 will land? I'm guessing either Hulu or Netflix.

Zag, what type of movies are you into? I don't do much TV anymore, after the morons at ABC cancelled Last Man Standing ( it's now on FOX, but for some reason, it's not the same ) and then The Chew.

It would help to give you suggestions if you said what you really enjoy watching.

Ha, we use to watch last man standing and agree it's not the same now. Tv is kinda like like my music choices it's all over the place. 

I've been watching,

Battered bastards of baseball

Captain America

Meat eaters

The Ranch

House of cards

And of course happy gilmore

2 minutes ago, zag said:

Ha, we use to watch last man standing and agree it's not the same now. Tv is kinda like like my music choices it's all over the place. 

I've been watching,

Battered bastards of baseball

Captain America

Meat eaters

The Ranch

House of cards

And of course happy gilmore

I can't put my finger on why Last Man Standing just doesn't feel the same. Maybe the Mandy replacement, they made Kyle even dumber then he should be...Who knows..  But, yeah, it's just not the same.

If you like Happy Gilmore, then check out my previous mention of The Ridiculous 6.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Crap, am I getting banned??

Almost.  Digressing into in Amazon Prime when the title clearly states Netflix is a direct violation of Article 2 Section 4.  One shall not post to thread with direct or indirect purpose of derailing or hijacking the thread.  It is almost as egregious as Growalots use of the first three words of her text body as the subject title to mislead readers or Biz's taking over every thread with posts referencing every boobies he's caressed.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

that movie had the potential to be so much better than it was - i was disappointed.  Great cast and started off with a good story line then fell apart (i thought) - I really looked forward to seeing that when it came out 

No Country for Old Men, 

Is Another good one in my opinion 

The Thing about movies very hard to make a  movie that everyone  agrees is great .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Crap, am I getting banned??

8 hours ago, Elmo said:

Almost.  Digressing into in Amazon Prime when the title clearly states Netflix is a direct violation of Article 2 Section 4.  One shall not post to thread with direct or indirect purpose of derailing or hijacking the thread.  It is almost as egregious as Growalots use of the first three words of her text body as the subject title to mislead readers or Biz's taking over every thread with posts referencing every boobies he's caressed.

technically i did it first, but i did give the disclaimer first :) So if if TC is out, so am I. 

Rejoice!

• Like 1

btw, there is a comedy called The Legacy of a White Deer Hunter. It stars Josh Brolin and Danny McBride of Eastbound and Down fame and many comedies. I had high hopes for it as I love the actors and the subject and thought maybe they might do this thing right. It's a netflix original. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4762824/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I'll say it's not the worst thing I've ever wasted time on and it doesn't do any real hunter shaming. But if you really, really need a deer hunter / comedy fix it might be something to consider. 

14 hours ago, Dom said:

I don't have netflix but if you can find it gone fishing was a great watch.

Are you referring to the movie with Joe Pesci and Danny Glover? If so that movie was great! I would definitely recommend a watch on that one.

I think the remake of Death Wish is on Netflix. Not sure. I will not watch it. I don't care how many people think Bruce Willis is great, he doesn't deserve to even be in the shadow of Charles Bronson!

Yes this was a bit of an outburst, and I apologize.

Edited by Rob...

Caught Ravenous (Les Affamés) last night. A pretty good French-Canadian zombie flick with no superhero heroics and no explanations as to why the dead are walking. Just eight people trying to survive in the Quebec countryside which looks identical to upstate NY. Genuine moments of tension. One scene at the end that took me out of it.

If you want to know how far you'll get with your old Ithaca 37 this could be the guide.

On 3/8/2019 at 11:03 PM, Rob... said:

Are you referring to the movie with Joe Pesci and Danny Glover? If so that movie was great! I would definitely recommend a watch on that one.

That's the one.Another is IZZY and MO with Jackie Gleason and Art Carney.