Why are my pictures loading sideways?

mowin

I don't know what the answer is to loading phone pics in the correct position.  The ONLY way I can do it is to load phone pics to my email then upload (or is it download?) to my PC Pictures files.  Then I send upload (?) to Imgur and copy/paste here. 

It takes longer for a two fingered bandit to type this then do it.  :)

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

iPhone always orients the photo in landscape for me.  So either take the photo that way or take a photo of the photo that way.  

I've tried it all those ways with my Iphone 7 and rarely does it come up correct.......

I always check my photos that I uploaded before posting. if they are side ways you can go in to the photo on your phone hit your edit button and on the lower left  by the cancel button you can rotate the photo. Then reload it on your post. If you have a iPhone.. 

Edited by rob-c

It's a Android phone.  Thing is, it just started happening. Photos in the past have always posted correctly. 

I'll try this the next time. 

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

I have mentioned this before ----  If the height of the photo is more than the width , it loads sideways . Don't know why that happens but it does . 

Here is the picture edited .

jdubs dog.jpg

Just now, grampy said:

I just take the picture with my phone or tablet held sideways. That worjs for me.

Nice looking doggie!

She's a rescue. Part lab, part grayhound, and part who knows.   Lol

All I know is her chase instinct is above average.. actually, well above average. Lol. 

• Like 1