Anyone watching the NFL draft?

Steuben Jerry

Better off spending 2hrs watching the movie Draft Day than trying to out-think your favorite team's picks over many hours & days of boring speculative commentary. Just never know how a draftee will adapt to the NFL's play, fit in with new teammates &/or coaches and esp how they'll handle their newly found riches as a 20-21yo! Wait 'n' see!

25 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Fat guys win football games. Even Peterman would be adequate with enough time to throw. I like our picks so far

Just signed 6 ol in free agency, and picked another in draft. That's a lot of ol ..we need some pass rusher

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Poll question: Is Josh Allen our franchise QB for the next 10-12 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’d love to see the situation develop into that, but too early to tell. Hoping he has a great sophomore year with all of the new talent they added. This is a very important year for him. I like the kid!

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Like 1

Like G-Man implied, gotta have balanced Os & Ds. If the Bills don't provide protection for Allen, then he'll become another Rosen story. Conversely, if a team can't stop the opposition from scoring at will, the offense/QB is already put at a disadvantage.

So BIZ, whatz your crystal ball foresee..?

Like G-Man implied, gotta have balanced Os & Ds. If the Bills don't provide protection for Allen, then he'll become another Rosen story. Conversely, if a team can't stop the opposition from scoring at will, the offense/QB is already put at a disadvantage.
So BIZ, whatz your crystal ball foresee..?

Stidham will be on Pats in 2022.
Allen won’t be on Bills in 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

https://apple.news/AN7abDmxPSoas-gXfcnuEbw

They know how to pick em

Not sure if they posted the circumstances to the shooting yet.  Was he a victim of armed robbery or was he involved in some way.  It's odd for the Giants because they're pretty strict on keeping and drafting clean characters.  Even if it means taking less talent.

Not sure if they posted the circumstances to the shooting yet.  Was he a victim of armed robbery or was he involved in some way.  It's odd for the Giants because they're pretty strict on keeping and drafting clean characters.  Even if it means taking less talent.

Like Plaxico Burress?
Like Barry Cofield?
Like David Diehl?
Wasn’t Eli’s replacement (Lauretta?) arrested last year too?

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Like Plaxico Burress?
Like Barry Cofield?
Like David Diehl?
Wasn’t Eli’s replacement (Lauretta?) arrested last year too?

And David Diehl was the only one they didn't get rid off right afterwards.  You also forgot about the kicker.  I dropped him too.

• Like 1