2019 Trailcams

14 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

I owned pretty much all of them and I will only by moultrie now...............  I would def stay away from cuddebacks............

You're the second guy to mention cuddeback ,mine have worked flawless so far. Makes me nervous now LOL.

5 hours ago, cbyzerman said:

I owned pretty much all of them and I will only by moultrie now...............  I would def stay away from cuddebacks............

My Moultrie takes great daytime pics but the IR flash stopped working after the first year I had. I get lots of completely black pics....

I just grab whatever camera I can find at the cheapest price. 

5 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

You're the second guy to mention cuddeback ,mine have worked flawless so far. Makes me nervous now LOL.

I had probably 10 cuddebacks that never made it past year 3...............  That was when they first came out...  maybe they are better now.......

Spy point and browning have great cams from 100 to 150 bucks . I'd then go moultrie, wild game innovations, bushnell .

I've dealt with browning and spypoint customer service as of late, both are top notch. I've posted that in the cam section .

I'm not a cuddie fan, that's just me 

On 6/10/2019 at 5:35 AM, bruno1 said:

Looking to pick up 4-5 new cameras in the next few weeks and was wondering if anyone has any new cameras they like or dislike

Check out Exodus too. New cams come with a 5 yr warranty from date of purchase that covers defects (100% reimbursement)and another 5 yr warranty that covers theft and accidental damage (50% reimbursement). Impressive!

Coverts and brownings have also treated me well.

Edited by jman22
Edit
  • Like 1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y666514/ref=sspa_dk_detail_6?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B06Y666514&pd_rd_w=IKjWF&pf_rd_p=8a8f3917-7900-4ce8-ad90-adf0d53c0985&pd_rd_wg=yHOoQ&pf_rd_r=VFF304WFR5S2YPMZCWAV&pd_rd_r=cf80b2b1-8e1b-11e9-872f-3ff00a06effe

Best deal on static trail cams I can find. Ran 8 of them on my property last season and continue to run 3 and not one failure.

I run in HD and batteries last about 4 mos in extreme cold, 7-8 in warm weather. 

Picture quality is outstanding, video and night vision is awesome, for the money you cannot beat these guys. 

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat, except I'm gonna grab a  4th spypoint from cabela's for $99.  I have 3 others in the field and it gonna be #1's 4th year and #2 and #3's 2nd or 3rd year.  They're affordable, take clear video and still shots in day and night, and the batteries have lasted me at least a year in each cam.  Good luck!