As promised....

wooly

Hey guys, it's been a while. I lost my puter connetion early summer and never got to follow through on my fawn pics so I'm finally getting around to that. Better late than never I suppose. Hope everyone had a great summer and nailed down some potential shooter bucks for the fast approaching season. Bucks are just beginning to show at my fields at last light so I'm hoping tocatch some daytime antlers soon.

CSC_4298_filtered.jpg

CSC_4354_filtered.jpg

CSC_1757_filtered.jpg

CSC_1876_filtered.jpg

CSC_0792_filtered.jpg

CSC_0790_filtered.jpg

CSC_1750_filtered.jpg

...and here's a turtle for the heck of it.

CSC_3386_filtered.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for having a look fellas!

Quick little story about this fawn. For the past 3 yrs in exactly the same spot of this creekbottom, a fawn has taken a liking to me. From May on through the summer there is no sign of a momma doe.

This little guy walks mere feet beside me nearly every trip through this area to this day. If I don't see him when I walk in there I call out to him and he usually appears out of nowhere in a few minutes. He enjoys galloping around and acting playfull whenever we meet. Our encounters usually last about 30 minutes or so before he bores of me and goes exploring on his own.

A really cool little woodland friend to have. I wonder if this is the same doe abandoning her fawns here year after year.

I've named this little guy "Sidekick". B)