Corona Virus Thread

I’m trying to argue that my golf team can still play!!! Foursomes, they only touch their equipment, keep the sticks in (legal anyway), could actually play Tri-matches to make them three-Somes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Putnam has been booming. My friend played sprain today and enjoyed it

I was told via email today that I qualify as essential personnel. The only essential part of my job that can’t be done at home is collecting payment. That being said we offer online payment. I say if my customers don’t want to pay online then I won’t be servicing them any more sorry I ain’t going to see clients

4 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

They just postponed the opening of all the access to the Army Corp of Engineers boat launches and access points to the dammed up lakes around the twin tiers. Cowanesque, Tioga-Hammond, and lakes in Arkport are off limits for boat access.

I lease the property my lakeside camp is on , it's part of a small campground. I am just realizing that it is possible that I may not have a place to go may 1st when it normally opens up... That will SUCK!! 

Mama Crappy was just saying that all these shut down nail places all have a ton of face masks. The workers wear them when grinding them talons down!
National guard should be collecting and redistributing to hospitals in need

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They just rousted a bunch of
Kids playing basketball at the park. Naturally some woman posted a pic on Facebook and then another called the sheriff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For what? Only businesses have to make employees work from Home. You are allowed outside. Am I missing something?

Shutting down all hair salons, barber shops now. My barber called as I have an appointment next week. Has to close before 8pm tomorrow. I'm going in at 3:30.

I’m gonna have a tail or shoulder length hair by April

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

They just postponed the opening of all the access to the Army Corp of Engineers boat launches and access points to the dammed up lakes around the twin tiers. Cowanesque, Tioga-Hammond, and lakes in Arkport are off limits for boat access.

This is ridiculous.  They best not shut off access to the lake here . Don't see how they can. 

For what? Only businesses have to make employees work from Home. You are allowed outside. Am I missing something?

Yea what the governor said on tv today

Yea what the governor said on tv today

See link above. Parks and golf are not closing. It’s safe to be outdoors and spread out. You can run, jog, golf, play bocce ball, tennis, basketball etc. at these parks

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

See link above. Parks and golf are not closing. It’s safe to be outdoors and spread out. You can run, jog, golf, play bocce ball, tennis, basketball etc. at these parks

The part people seem to be having trouble comprehending is the part where you don't interact with people from other households. 

• Like 1