Leftover Roast Pork Loin

Pygmy

My mother in law usually makes pork and noodle cassarole  with it (similar to tuna-noodle).   It is always excellent and our kids really love it.   We always like it better than the original loin roast dinner.  Now you really got me looking forward to Memorial day weekend, which will hopefully be the next time we get up there to the Adirondacks to visit them.  Her cooking is always one of the highlights of those trips.   

• Like 1

Most of my left over dinner meats get diced up, thrown in caste iron pan with generous pats of butter and ramps(these days) . After they crisp I crack two eggs over the top and cover until yolks are set but still runny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do any of you gourmet  cooks have any  easy suggestions for leftover roast pork loin, other than the obvious pulled pork ?

Yea pan fry with taco seasoning onions peppers and pineapple chunks and make tacos

56 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Most of my left over dinner meats get diced up, thrown in caste iron pan with generous pats of butter and ramps(these days) . After they crisp I crack two eggs over the top and cover until yolks are set but still runny

Beat me to it except for ramps. But dice up some taters, onions and peppers and it would make a great hash. Then a couple eggs over.  And ramps too if ya got em. 

• Like 1

Slice it  and layer in a baking dish with thin onion slices and chopped  garlic, add a can of crushed tomatoes, Italian seasonings and throw in the oven at 350 for about 45 minutes and enjoy with rice or pasta. At the end add some cheese over the top and throw under the broiler until melted and caramelized....