Confiscation In America Begins

1 minute ago, fasteddie said:

If there are other videos , they don't show them at all

All the videos were taken by the so called peaceful protesters, I will guarantee what was released to the press and news agencies was edited to show the homeowners in the worse possible light. They certainly would not show any of the breaking down of the gate or foul ranting and raving directed at the homeowners, anything that would have incriminated the so called peaceful protesters was deleted.

Al

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

To me, the whole point you are missing is that a mob of people went through a gate marked with no trespassing signs. Whether the trespass sign was there or not doesn't matter. Whether the gate was broken or not doesn't matter. It is no different than a mob of people getting through a fence and into your back yard. They were not on public property, the Mccluskys have seen what these mobs had done to their city, the cops and too law abiding citizens. I applaud them for not letting it happen to them.....

OK, so using an example that was just posted- If your kids had ridden their bikes through that gate, or even if they had broken it to gain access, would you be okay with the residents pointing guns at your kids.

Trespassing does not justify pointing guns.  I agree- arrest them for trespassing.  But, don't use it as an excuse for pointing guns.

6 minutes ago, virgil said:

OK, so using an example that was just posted- If your kids had ridden their bikes through that gate, or even if they had broken it to gain access, would you be okay with the residents pointing guns at your kids.

Trespassing does not justify pointing guns.  I agree- arrest them for trespassing.  But, don't use it as an excuse for pointing guns.

That's a poor example . There has been rioting and looting in the city . Since the gate was broken down tresspassing and threats were made , it would seem that the protestors were not that peaceful . Maybe their intent was to be peaceful but I wouldn't trust them to be ! You never know what you would really do until the time comes . 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, virgil said:

To me you are comparing apples and oranges. Do two kids on bicycles pose a threat to you and your family? Is there a difference between two kids on bikes and a mob of 100+ protesters that have already proven themselves to be deadly in other area's of the city? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, virgil said:

Arrest the protestors ? The police have been instructed to stand down . They aren't supposed to arrest anyone .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fasteddie said:

Arrest the protestors ? The police have been instructed to stand down . They aren't supposed to arrest anyone .

That sucks.  Still doesn't justify pointing guns. 

4 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

That's a poor example . There has been rioting and looting in the city . Since the gate was broken down tresspassing and threats were made , it would seem that the protestors were not that peaceful . Maybe their intent was to be peaceful but I wouldn't trust them to be ! You never know what you would really do until the time comes . 

Again, were the threats made after the homeowners began waving guns?  And, when did the gate get damaged?  In the video, it was intact when the crowd first walked through- 15 seconds before the couple was pointing guns.

27 minutes ago, virgil said:

And, there are videos online that show the damaged gate.  But, I haven't seen anything that establishes when the damage happened- how long after the group first passes through the unlocked gate.

That video showing a open gate. Not of them opening it. Wonder why? 

• Like 1

Doc ! Glad to,hear from you .

I support the couple because a line has been drawn and I’m on their side, mistakes and all , not the commie rioters , period .

Now they could have been discreet,man inside at a high point covering the crowd with the AR,  while out of sight , woman covering the front door .

A good lesson here ,is also don’t have all your weapons at your home if possible  ,or at least hire a good drywall guy .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you imagine the panic involved? You live in a time and place where videos of people being beaten with sticks, knocked to the ground and being beaten and kicked, houses and businesses being burned, people beating up police, and burning their cars, Cops being ordered by their superiors to stand down and not aid people who are being attacked, People pretending to be protesters supposedly exercising their free speech activities being reduced to nothing more than wild uncontrolled animals prowling the streets preying on any innocent citizens. Now they focus on your residence making threats and perhaps even forcing the gate open.

I wonder why they didn't shoot. They had to believe that their very lives and property were in imminent danger. What exactly does anyone expect. And now there are people that feel that something legally should be done to those who are simply protecting themselves. I will say that it is just lucky for these anarchists that something far more devastating wasn't done to them than simply warnings and gestures. Let's try to be a little bit honest here and ask ourselves what would you do if you only had some guns in the house to defend yourself. Now remember.....I said let's be HONEST.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rattler said:

Virgil keeps calling them "crowd".  It was a MOB.  

When a mob appears anywhere, standing your ground with a firearm is the way you say, "I feel threatened and I'm warning you not to try anything, or you will regret it." 

Yes people should be able to point a firearm at an unruly mob before it becomes violent.  The potential for deadly harm is there.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Doc said:

Can you imagine the panic involved? You live in a time and place where videos of people being beaten with sticks, knocked to the ground and being beaten and kicked, houses and businesses being burned, people beating up police, and burning their cars, Cops being ordered by their superiors to stand down and not aid people who are being attacked, People pretending to be protesters supposedly exercising their free speech activities being reduced to nothing more than wild uncontrolled animals prowling the streets preying on any innocent citizens. Now they focus on your residence making threats and perhaps even forcing the gate open.

I wonder why they didn't shoot. They had to believe that their very lives and property were in imminent danger. What exactly does anyone expect. And now there are people that feel that something legally should be done to those who are simply protecting themselves. I will say that it is just lucky for these anarchists that something far more devastating wasn't done to them than simply warnings and gestures. Let's try to be a little bit honest here and ask ourselves what would you do if you only had some guns in the house to defend yourself. Now remember.....I said let's be HONEST.

I can't agree more with this......I think those people showed great restraint. I would be thinking, ok, how am I going to take out 100plus people. I would have been crapping my pants.....I can't say what I would have done. I would have been scared, I would have been armed, after that, I'm not sure any of us know what we would have done. 

2 minutes ago, Rattler said:

St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/patricia-mccloskey-pistol-was-non-operable-prop-so-prosecutors-office-ordered-it

Scary, this crap has to stop....I also heard the AR15 wasn't loaded. I wouldn't have gone out there with inoperable weapons....

22 hours ago, Don_C said:

One of the first commentaries I saw on this... If you're a gun owner and don't follow this guy, you should be.

I just happened to listen to him yesterday on The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast. He was on it June 23rd so it was before this happened but the man is intelligent and well spoken. He also never got into guns and shooting until his mid 20's so he's new to gun's compared to a lot of us on here. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I just happened to listen to him yesterday on The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast. He was on it June 23rd so it was before this happened but the man is intelligent and well spoken. He also never got into guns and shooting until his mid 20's so he's new to gun's compared to a lot of us on here. 

He's also a lawyer.