Massive buck...

WNY Bowhunter

very white antlers....nice buck.

Really white antlers...very little beading on the bases as well. Game farm buck maybe...lol???!!! The guys who dropped it off said that there were 2 or 3 more like this one running around the property too...

Edited by WNY Bowhunter

150's? It is odd how light colored the antlers are as someone else pointed out and the is so little beading at the bases. Usually such homogenous light colored antlers only come from one place- but I like to give the benefit of the doubt. Heckuva deer too. Heavy, symetrical, character...

150's? It is odd how light colored the antlers are as someone else pointed out and the is so little beading at the bases. Usually such homogenous light colored antlers only come from one place- but I like to give the benefit of the doubt. Heckuva deer too. Heavy, symetrical, character...

I'm certain that is a wild, free-ranging NY deer. The game farm comment that I made earlier was intended to be a joke. I've seen antlers of the color with lack of beading before, just not a set this big.

nice deer antlers looked sun bleeched id say low 140's inch range def not in the 150s

definitley a shooter seeing bucks taken like this makes me want to get my gear back out.

I think he's every bit of 150...long G1's, 2's, 3's, heavy mass and very symmetrical. Kinda short of his G4's but who cares!!! As is usually the case, a few pics. doesn't do him justice. Actually, just stopped by to throw the tape on him and the head is already as the taxidermist.

Damn hunters that shoot those big antlered bucks... what a waste of meat... don't they realize that only does and small antlered bucks have meat... that seems to be what we hear from the meat hunters... oh yeah.. great buck by the way!!

Wow. How in the hell did meat hunters get interjected into this conversation? I would venture to guess that most, if not all, meat hunters would be thrilled with this buck. Why the constant jabs on these forums?