LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

2 hours ago, ANTLERS said:

Buddy of mine just sent this pic of a buck he just encountered. Too bad it’s on Staten Island!! 

FB690104-3716-4EEF-B329-B7200159E98B.jpeg

Love the ear tags, yet the population keeps growing. Only takes one unaltered buck to swim over from NJ to breed as many does as he wants. What a waste of tax payers money. Deer and more so Turkey are all over S.I.

Love the ear tags, yet the population keeps growing. Only takes one unaltered buck to swim over from NJ to breed as many does as he wants. What a waste of tax payers money. Deer and more so Turkey are all over S.I.

I don’t know why they don’t allow bow hunting in areas that have enough space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, the old dump has plenty of space to shoot bows and thats where most of them congregate. The city's too dumb to take the easy route.

Agreed, I’d also say Pelham bay park in the Bronx by the NYPD range would be a great spot to open

Agreed, I’d also say Pelham bay park in the Bronx by the NYPD range would be a great spot to open

Wtf man....after I grab my fresh mozzarellas from Cassa de mozzarella I swing by there for some backstraps. I hope AT doesn’t see this- I may have to threaten to shoot him(again!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wtf man....after I grab my fresh mozzarellas from Cassa de mozzarella I swing by there for some backstraps. I hope AT doesn’t see this- I may have to threaten to shoot him(again!)

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

You felt so strong about this that you posted twice, got the point...lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ncountry said:

2nd sit in Letchworth. Guessing it's in the low 40s. Wind around 20mph..

Had these guys  walk under me...

20201103_073239.jpg

Had bear sign by the stand I used there last week .farm side a few miles south of C cabins 

Headed out to move a stand shortly.......been getting decent movement about 75 yards from this stabd just inside the woodline. Original stand placement was to catch them headed from the woods to the grapes....but recent intel shows all the bucks cruz just inside the woodline. Looking to  make the move this afternoon and sit tomorrow afternoon. 

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic