LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

49 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

hopefully you called ahead to Constanzas for the drop later.  The way your dropping them this season your like a bus pulling into MCDonalds!  "BUS!" Big rush in the kitchen.....    

I get the humor , but just a FYI to everyone ,  Costanzas isn’t taking venison till Nov 1 . They spend several weeks filling “ end of year orders “ of their regular sausage products , then open for venison for a few months . 

• Like 1

Rattling can work but as noted seems more successful with better ratios. It’s a super common practice as is decoying in Ohio. 

I have tons of sparring activity on cam for past two months even in velvet. They tend to be gentle in velvet.

CE78C0E3-F317-41BE-8E68-B98A8A47FEDB.jpeg

3DCACBBD-CDC6-4D3A-82F5-29F1B1ACCAC2.jpeg

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I get the humor , but just a FYI to everyone ,  Costanzas isn’t taking venison till Nov 1 . They spend several weeks filling “ end of year orders “ of their regular sausage products , then open for venison for a few months . 

That is def good to know.  I bet there is line down the street on the 1st

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

A little four pointer came in and hung around forever

I call that buck "Culver"

23 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Bad news for Culver as the bucks you name don't seem to live long.

this year i'm naming bucks as milwaukee bucks:

Giannis

Ray Allen

Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Vin Baker

1 minute ago, Hock3y24 said:

No deer, but my camera caught a possible trespasser... with a CROSSBOW. Verifying with landowner first. 

It’s not a trespasser, false alert. And she is. Nice old lady that rarely hunts (land owner forgot to tell me) so I’m not gonna give her any shit about the bow. 

• Like 2

Beautiful day, can’t wait to be in stand this afternoon. Some Sta-bil spilled on my Muck boots yesterday , so I wiped them off with a rag with gear oil on it .

May have created the ultimate cover scent / lure ,we’ll know later on !

Not for nothing but the EVII pattern for Sitka seems to be working very well even in early season with heavy leaf cover. I wish it was offered in less expensive clothing (early season clothing doesn't need to be $$$ IMO) but I pretty much own every piece up to the incinerator line now as a result. Last year I hunted in cheaper RT camo patterns early season, this year I'm using the equinox line so far and it just seems to work very well. 

Still love predator camo patterns but their workmanship literally falls apart (zippers, stitching, seams, etc.). 

• Like 1

Not for nothing but the EVII pattern for Sitka seems to be working very well even in early season with heavy leaf cover. I wish it was offered in less expensive clothing (early season clothing doesn't need to be $$$ IMO) but I pretty much own every piece up to the incinerator line now as a result. Last year I hunted in cheaper RT camo patterns early season, this year I'm using the equinox line so far and it just seems to work very well. 
Still love predator camo patterns but their workmanship literally falls apart (zippers, stitching, seams, etc.). 
Gotta agree on the predator camo. Their stitching seems to be a bit under par unfortunately. Their pants however are mouse fart quiet and velvety

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

32 minutes ago, phade said:

Predator was awesome but no one ever made a decent suit with it. Vertigo is still my favorite but that went by the wayside as well. So far Im really impressed with the KUIU Ive had stare downs with deer from the tree and on the ground and both times the deer settled down and fed off

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic