looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

4 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Good one. I would never advocate for institutionally mandated silencing. Rather I’m advocating for shame to do the job. The hope is that once the #1 cheerleader for the dumb and misinformed is gone from bully pulpit, those who embrace bullshit belief structures will be less cavalier in voicing them. 

#the deplorables - thanks Hillary.  

And I am not a trump guy as previously stated. 

32 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

The hope is that once the #1 cheerleader for the dumb and misinformed is gone from bully pulpit, those who embrace bullshit belief structures will be less cavalier in voicing them. 

Good luck with that Mr non hunting troll, my dumb ass is going to keep on preaching your so called bullshit belief structures no matter who wins, for me it has always been about party platform and policy.

The hope for me is the #1 Cheerleader continues to be a good sharp piece of barbed wire stuck up your libtard butt four more agonizing years.:rofl:

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Although your rebuttal of #garbage was brilliance and almost changed my mind, I instead realized the facts that both sides - which most people understand is Dem and Rep, have been positioning themselves for a close election and to claim fraud and just push it to the court. 

But I understand how you may have missed this trying to keep up on all your hunting informative posts you put on this HUNTING site, which add up to #garbage.  

I'm headed out to hunt. Good luck laying on the basement couch crying for Kamala to save you.  If you have any hunting tips well ever... There are some other areas of this site that can be used to dazzle us with your #garbage genius replies. 

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Plenty of places on the net, to go spew whatever political garbage you want. Why anyone would come to a 'hunting' forum with deep seated leftist views, trying to change the political minds of deep seated 2nd amendment member views, is way beyond me. That's why I hardly ever come to this section. Too many "HUNTERS" not hunting!

I'd love to see this whole political section removed from the forum, as it just stinks up everything else. But the ones who frequent this section the most, even ones with "hunter" in their avatar, and not very versatile, would cry like the little bitches they are.

Get the hell out and hunt!!! Or at least add something constructive to this forum! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Splitear said:

I don't agree that anything is being stolen. If Biden or Trump wins, I trust our election process. Even though I voted for Biden and am hoping for him to win, I agree that I'm glad the Senate stayed red. If Biden is elected, this should keep the farther left positions that were promoted that I don't agree with from coming to fruition. More importantly, it's going to make people have to work together for the good of the people, which is the most important thing for the US right now. I am sick of the anger and division, and I hope we can all get past it. 

yea and Jeffery Epstein  really killed himself  lol this close they will cheat  or try to cheat who the hell is going to verify all those mail ins with no ID  or dated post marks and  god knows how many trump votes  usps  tossed in the trash . Yea you really think only democrats  voted by mail ? . They started playing games with trump from before the election  and never stopped , be honest even many democrat's know what's going on  they just don't care because  they hate the guy that much .

biden the guy who does not come out the basement  won legit lol  the fool even said it by mistake last week that they were going to cheat,  Freudian slip  lol

and then there is the censorship and manipulation by big tech and media  he had to deal with and its still razor close if not for that we would have red wave not this .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Looks like garbage hole troll is starting to come unhinged. Always with the insults. 

Typical loser, can't win an argument so right to the insults. Guess that's all he's got. 

What a bunch of cry babies!  "Moron" really hurt your feelings, huh? Articulate an argument that I lost, let's see if you're capable.

Anyways, Biden takes Wisconsin. If he seals Michigan we won't even have to wait for PA to count all the votes. For now, the count continues.

4 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

What a bunch of cry babies!  "Moron" really hurt your feelings, huh? Articulate an argument that I lost, let's see if you're capable.

Anyways, Biden takes Wisconsin. If he seals Michigan we won't even have to wait for PA to count all the votes. For now, the count continues.

less then1% it gets a recount .  

22 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Articulate an argument that I lost, let's see if you're capable.

Again with the insults garbage hole troll? Is that all you got? Looks like it is so far.

I don't have to articulate anything to you, except to articulate my un-lubed size 12 foot in your ass.  

#GarbageHoleTroll #VaginalHunter

Edited by Steuben Jerry

57 minutes ago, grampy said:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Plenty of places on the net, to go spew whatever political garbage you want. Why anyone would come to a 'hunting' forum with deep seated leftist views, trying to change the political minds of deep seated 2nd amendment member views, is way beyond me. That's why I hardly ever come to this section. Too many "HUNTERS" not hunting!

I'd love to see this whole political section removed from the forum, as it just stinks up everything else. But the ones who frequent this section the most, even ones with "hunter" in their avatar, and not very versatile, would cry like the little bitches they are.

Get the hell out and hunt!!! Or at least add something constructive to this forum! 

Lol. Totally agree. I ask myself why why....Everytime I do look here.  It's the Trainwreck you can't look away from. I usually go a few weeks. But even when I put in something fairly benign it gets jumped on   I'll be back in a few weeks to check in and see who the president is. It might be decided by then.  Lol

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

I agree wholehearedly, another thing that is adverse to those ideals however to refuse to count legitimately cast ballots.

I haven't heard one person say to refuse to count those. If there are inconsistencies in the ballot, multiple selections, late post marks and so on, then they shouldn't be counted and they shouldn't me modified to what the reviewer believes the voter meant.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Again with the insults garbage hole troll? Is that all you got? Looks like it is so far.

I don't have to articulate anything to you, except to articulate my un-lubed size 12 foot in your ass.  

SteubenJ!  Kinky!  I’ve got some friends in the city you may like to meet. 

...Try not to be so easily insulted.  

23 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

SteubenJ!  Kinky!  I’ve got some friends in the city you may like to meet. 

...Try not to be so easily insulted.  

I wasn't, and certainly not by a garbage hole troll. But I do see you insult others which you do in every single post. I don't much care for that or your trolling.

And I'll leave you and your weird fetish friends to have your fun with each other.

Edited by Steuben Jerry

2 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I wasn't, and certainly not by a garbage hole troll. But I do see you insult others which you do in every single post. I don't much care for that or your trolling.

And I'll leave you and your weird fetish friends to have your fun with each other.

They just called Michigan. 

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

They just called Michigan. 

What's that have to do with what I said? You quoted it, so should I assume there's some connection? Mixing up your trolling posts, Vaginal Hunter?

Try to keep up, it shouldn't be that hard. Heck, I'm even typing slowly, just for you Vaginal Hunter.

Edited by Steuben Jerry