The end is near!

G-Man

Cant count winter out yet....this has been March two years in a row...snow so heavy and deep we had to hire guys to shovel roofs......

That was me on the roof last winter about now and again in February. It is all a blur now! Very happy not to have that much snow again! A few 6" storms are perfect!

LOL birthday sex!!!!!!!!if the world is gonna end you should be allowed a free-be...

No way. My wife would be thinking I was lying just to have it. She wuld need proof it was going to end and by that time it would be too late. Christmas Eve and Birthday. I hope you guys don't think I am a very religious person from some of the past threads. I just signed on for the Christian thing so I had Christmas eve...lol

Dont believe everything about global warming greg... lol jk

you want to hear something funny, i was looking at the Highs/Lows from past to present thinking this warm weather we are having is kind of strange. Believe it or not, the high for one of the days this week was 65 degrees. can you emagine 65 in almost February? and that was back in the 50s i believe, before all the global warming crap. you can look up highs and lows from like 100 years ago recorded temps. We have been having odd warm weather dating back along time ago.

could be a cycle maybe? Not sure up by you but its oddly warm here for being end on January... BUT thats a cool siting you posted there!

yep, when you watch the nightly news and the weather report shows the record high and lows for that calendar day, how often do you see the record high for that day was way back in 1921, or 1911. Now how do you suppose they had "climate change" way back then before the industrial revolution.

Volcanoes and natural gas methane pouring out 24/7, 365 days a year account for 99.99 % of the earths carbon emitions. We are a minuscule fraction of that. I'll bet a volcano can spit out more carbon in one days eruption that we do in 10 years.

I will be quite cautious however based on that rare sighting. ^_^

Edited by skyhunter