Pretty Scary

Robinson446

Want me to unbury my dog? Im not sure how you would like me to prove it? would you like to speak to my mom or dad tonight and ask? would you like me to ask my brother inlaw if there was anything else the cops told him when they came back the following day when i got picked up? Help me out here.

I tell you, kid, if everything you tell us is true, then you must live in the most Godforsaken corner of New York state. Honestly. I didn't think such a wild place with as many barefoot, toothless, shotgun toting, poaching hillbillies existed in a northern state like New York. Jesus bloody Christ, how could so many crazy events happen to someone so young? You might want to have them mushrooms analyzed, actually.

• Like 1

I think you and your boy shot the deer, got caught by your parents, and blamed it on some poachers so you wouldn't get in trouble for the broken mirror.

Or, it was professor Plum in the parlor with the candlestick.

NO Dad, i SWEAR, it was 2 leprechauns in a pickup.

If all these things happened in a small town of less than 2,000 people, wouldn't at least 1 of them show in the local paper? I know if any of these things happened

in a small town located in westchester or putnam county, it would be in the newspaper the next day. My point is....if you want people to believe you, just post a simple copy of the newspaper article or police report from any of these events...I'm especially interested in the 91lb. coyote.

steve863.....i'm home sick with pneumonia (i think) and your response bout made me damn near choke to death laughing. This is cold and flu season and the first time in a year I had to miss a day due to sickness, so I got to thinking, "why is this kid home and not in school?" Maybe he has a bad fever and a little foggy on the details of his story.

In any event it was an interesting read and I could picture it in my mind. Gotta like the story telling ability, true or not. LOL! Who knew Gilbertsville would be home to the next Steven King and maybe the 91 pound coyote was really Cujo.

Keep the stories coming Robinson446...I like to read them and the responses to them as well. Oh and if you are home from school sick, I hope you feel better soon so you can get back to school.

Who cares if its true or not.. still a good story.. and it seems to have kept several of you entertained as well... ease up on the boy.. he's always been a good kid on here... hard to tell who is the kid and who are the adults here sometimes. Seriously?? You fellas have nothing better to do than go after a 16 year old kid over a story he posted on a forum... grow up!

• Like 2

The guy being bigger then me got out of my hands and pushed me into the ditch, punched my brother inlaw in the back of the head, they jumped in the truck and off they went

Just to add a bit of credability to the boys story....

Your lucky I didn't give ya a noogy, a wedgy, a swirley and a titty twister as well punk! :spiteful:

I want my buck back too or else... :fie:

• Like 2

Sorry, but when I think someone is lying even a little bit. I take it as them telling me "You're dumb enough to believe me, a little bit" A direct insult if you ask me.

Yes... if you're sure he's lying... and not believing someone and telling them so... is different than attacking and belittling... which is what is happening... and adults to a kid... not cool.

Alright, I like Robinson, I didn't even realize his other stories, but this one is a little fuzzy.

It reminds me of this time when I was 12 at A friends house after school. One kid decided to see if a lighter would ignite the curtains! They ignited all right. We got the fire out, cut the charred remains from the white curtains and blamed it on the cat. I honestly don't remember if that kid ever came out with it.