Vaccination

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Because I asked if they all though that BLM was justified in breaking the law to support their rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I did not know when you specifically quoted someone else you were asking for a opinion from everyone on their blm thoughts and that it was taking a key roll in every conversation you where having from that point. As this is not commonly how group conversations work. Not sure why you felt the need to slander me with labeling me a racist but you have slighted me at the very least.

And did I ever say it was, if you will take the time to go back and reread my post you will find I did not. Not sure if you have confused  what I said  with someone else. A simple apology would have been better than doubling down on your mistake and labeling me a racist.

Yes you are correct and I am sorry that comment was meant for just lucky your statement was not racist his was

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Are you even here legally. Do you have a green card or atleast a work visa? Every one around here who cuts grass for a living seem to become real scarce when a state police cruiser passes thru.

Me no speak English..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You seem to put an abundant amount of effort into it.

Really, how many post do I have in the past few pages and how many do you have trying to push your liberal BS? 

Sure lefty, I would not wanna admit it neither 

Lol you act like that is a insult. It shows what a horrible racist person you are. It’s ok for you to break the law but not people of color.

44 minutes ago, Chef said:

Lol you act like that is a insult. It shows what a horrible racist person you are. It’s ok for you to break the law but not people of color.

Typical lefty, can't get someone to agree, call them a racist. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hahah which part

Now if you are referring to the covid jab, then it is really hard to determine.  Who knows who got what. It is anything but a vaccine.  Still get covid, still spread virus, still get sick and die.

As physicians have said as long as any of us have been alive, it's a virus, it will have to run its course. Sad, but at this time still true.

• Like 2

Think about this, If the Dems cared about Americans, they wouldn't be sending illegals that they know are covid + all over the country by the thousands, spreading the Delta variant nationwide.

Why would they knowingly do such a thing ?

New Zealand gets one case, they close their borders and are lauded for their response.

America closes it's borders and were called racists ?

Total lunacy.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 4