Vaccination

3 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Just watched the news, this is beyond ridiculous! The rat faced bitch wants to get her since of the control pie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No just get a shot and it’ll all go back to normal lol ! Get the  shot and theres no need for masks lol , 70 % vaccination rate and we’ll have herd immunity they said lol . Fool me once ….

I haven’t worn a mask in a year and won’t , I got the damn jabs now clear a path I’m coming through ! 

being crazy preppers we I don’t need to shop for food for a few months anyways  , but next month we leave this state for free states, see ya in April suckers !

• Like 4

Just watched the news, this is beyond ridiculous! The rat faced bitch wants to get her since of the control pie!

The words of a disgruntled employee

No just get a shot and it’ll all go back to normal lol ! Get the  shot and theres no need for masks lol , 70 % vaccination rate and we’ll have herd immunity they said lol . Fool me once ….
I haven’t worn a mask in a year and won’t , I got the damn jabs now clear a path I’m coming through ! 
being crazy preppers we I don’t need to shop for food for a few months anyways  , but next month we leave this state for free states, see ya in April suckers !

Yea the moving goals are difficult to keep up with! I’ll be able to go a long time maskless, especially if the state decides to fire me!

The words of a disgruntled employee

You’re damn right I’m disgruntled, but not as an employee. I couldn’t give less of a shit about my job. I’m disgruntled as a citizen of a once free country, that continues to fold under tyranny.

Even you can probably see “actually probably not unfortunately” that this isn’t following the science.

• Like 5

The new omicron variant might actually be a good thing.  If it refects the Spanish flu at all, a lesser strain took over and that is what we see as the flu still today.  It isnt going away and this new variant seems to be more contagious but less impact.  If it knocks out the Delta and others as the dominant strain it actually could be better. 

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

The new omicron variant might actually be a good thing.  If it refects the Spanish flu at all, a lesser strain took over and that is what we see as the flu still today.  It isnt going away and this new variant seems to be more contagious but less impact.  If it knocks out the Delta and others as the dominant strain it actually could be better. 

The doctor on rogans podcast predicted this last year , viruses mutate so as not to kill the host. 

29 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Careful, someone will demand you post a link to a credible source to prove that.

It's their go to move and extremely amusing because they get their info from doctors speaking on a show sponsored by the very vaccine mfg they are telling people to take. 

• Like 1

Just go back in this thread and copy the one I was asked to provide and called "not credible" after I did.  They ask for proof and then say your source is not credible when you provide it.  One thing I've learned in my long life is, I cannot open a closed mind.  But I still feel a need to try.  Hope springs eternal. :D

Edited by Grouse

58 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Why are so many vaxed people getting the Omicron virus now?  Is it possible the vax is actually lowering the strength of their natural immune system? 

Who cares how many people got the omicron strain.   Nothing happens to you.   How is your immune system lowered if you sneezed for a day?   If you sneezed and got tired for a day where do you equate a lessened immune system with that?  

I don't think you follow.  It's a weak variant, yet the people who vaxed are the one's getting it the most.  One would think they would be immune to it since the vax should've built up their antibodies like natural immunity would.  Is their natural immunity now lowered due to the vax, or perhaps not changed at all?

Edited by Grouse

Agreed.  So why is our replacement Governor overreacting to it and forcing mask mandates on the state again?  I do not believe there has been a single death in the US from the new variant, but she's acting like it's a nuclear missile on it's way to NY State.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Stricter mandates starting monday ,trust the science . Just dont look at how well california is doing with their strict as hell mandates.

What strikes me the most absurd about this is the "starts on Monday" part. lol. Wouldn't one  think in an emergency you would want to act immediately? It's like saying the house is on fire but let's go back to bed and we will agree to call the fire department and worry about getting out in a couple of days.  

Agreed.  So why is our replacement Governor overreacting to it and forcing mask mandates on the state again?  I do not believe there has been a single death in the US from the new variant, but she's acting like it's a nuclear missile on it's way to NY State.

Because the current uptick in cases in NY is still from delta. Less than 1% of cases in NY are omicron at this point

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Most DR’s have said this it’s common sense of viral evolution

The mainstream media has definitely not promoted this ,they wont even come out and admit how mild the new variant is . That is why they focus strictly on case numbers now because it sounds much more scary then to tell people nobody has died from the most recent strain.

Edited by Jeremy K

Omicron is mild, but contains many mutations that heretofore have not been seen. That means first, that it is a platform for further mutations of unknown consequence, as of course many of our members on here appreciate and have remarked on, and second, it's a wake up call that this virus has the capacity to mutate extensively. Unfortunately not all mutations are benign. My question is how did this thing arise with so many de novo mutations all at once? Likely in an extensively unvaccinated population under the right conditions serving as a perfect incubator. It will happen over and over.

Admittedly, the current status doesn't warrant panic, but we shouldn't blow off the potential for things to go south, either. Just another something to keep our eyes on. Game on.

• Like 3