Vaccination

10 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not even that big of a trump fan but I am a fan of a president who puts what's best for the United states first. We lost that for 8 years with Obama and we are one year down with the current loser in the white house.

Politics Suck .... But I agree with Ya !

4 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Put the phone down and hunt

I'll tell you what I was about to tell another vaccine obsessed dude, I took the pica right after I had to get up and take a crap. Some of you are in these threads 42/7, and have been all season, so who needs to put the phones down?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I'll tell you what I was about to tell another vaccine obsessed dude, I took the pica right after I had to get up and take a crap. Some of you are in these threads 42/7, and have been all season, so who needs to put the phones down?

I shot my deer this morning and was home in time to get back on the forum.

• Like 1

I shot my deer this morning and was home in time to get back on the forum.

This is exactly why this political crap needs to go in consumes you so much that you don’t participate in the regular forum any more…

Very sad for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2021 at 5:31 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

We sure as hell are not "extensively unvaccinated"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are correct, we are sure as hell not lol. But I was referring to other countries where these variants seem to emerge frequently. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, knehrke said:

You are correct, we are sure as hell not lol. But I was referring to other countries where these variants seem to emerge frequently. Sorry for the confusion.

Any thoughts on the msu study.  I believe it states variants are happening more frequently within high vaccinated countries. I don’t ask you to argue but to better understand as you seem informed and level headed in your responses.

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jpclett.1c03380?goto=supporting-info

16 hours ago, DirtTime said:

42/7   ??????????????? 

• Haha 1

These mandates are ridiculous!  I'm not smart enough to know whether they helped in the begining or didn't but now, after almost two years, EVERY person that wants the vaccine has had time and ample opportunity to get the vaccine. Everyone that doesn't want the vaccine isn't going to get it. We have all made our decisions that we thought was right for us. So these mandates are protecting people that have decided they don't want protection. How does that make sense? We don't even take into account all the people that have had covid and now have antibodies. Follow the science, yea right!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

These mandates are ridiculous!  I'm not smart enough to know whether they helped in the begining or didn't but now, after almost two years, EVERY person that wants the vaccine has had time and ample opportunity to get the vaccine. Everyone that doesn't want the vaccine isn't going to get it. We have all made our decisions that we thought was right for us. So these mandates are protecting people that have decided they don't want protection. How does that make sense? We don't even take into account all the people that have had covid and now have antibodies. Follow the science, yea right!

California is a prime example of the wonderful science we are told to follow. 

The new mandate seems to be ,largely a bust, several counties, including one the boarders mine have said they won’t enforce it .A UPS driver on Twitter says all his business stops seem no different then before , many are reporting they have gone to many stores maskless with no issues and others were maskless there as well . I have in the past gone in maskless in stores where signs required them, nobody says boo .

My gym did the right thing, show your vac card at the door or wear a mask .

California is a prime example of the wonderful science we are told to follow. 

good news for LA. They dropping the Jan 10 Vax mandate for kids. Or they would have lost 40,000 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

You do realize a person recovered from rona only has antibodies for about 6 months,after that they can get it again.  sooner if it is a different variant. I have a buddy who had it twice this year.