Good news max article about the media’s double standard

29 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Did I say it did ,you are the one that keeps posting about qanon stuff not I. What I was showing is that over 25% of Congress had agreed that select states violated the constitution do to making election laws outside the legislators as I have already stated. But if you want to talk conspiracies start with biden saying antifa is a ideal not a organization. Or you can continue to jump in with more baseless bs instead of addressing what I actually said.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

11 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

That is illogical and not how the legal system works. It is not up to Democrats nor up to all the Republican judges, attorneys general, and governors to gather evidence to show that something didn’t happen. The burden of proof is on those presenting legal challenges. In every instance they failed. Tough luck, you lost.  

That said, if the repeated outcomes of manual recounts led by Republican officials isn’t proof enough to satisfy you, I guess you’ll have to continue in delusional thinking.

It's easy to destroy evidence or cover it up when conspirators plan to do it far in advance of an election.  What good is recounting votes that have been illegally certified and should not have been accepted in the first place?  Mass mailed ballots for fraudulent mail in voting.  No signatures.  Voting machine hacks.  Not allowing watchers to do their jobs, etc. etc.

You wanna know who lost the 2020 election?  The American people.  They will regret the day they allowed all of this corruption to succeed.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Did I say it did ,you are the one that keeps posting about qanon stuff not I. What I was showing is that over 25% of Congress had agreed that select states violated the constitution do to making election laws outside the legislators as I have already stated. But if you want to talk conspiracies start with biden saying antifa is a ideal not a organization.

No, they didn’t agree with that.  They attached their name to an objection that they felt would help them capture Trump’s base and further their political future. The process ultimately showed that the objections were unfounded. There was no widespread voter fraud. The constitution calls for states to run elections and for their judiciary to settle disputes. In this election, the constitution was upheld. 

In regards to Biden and Antifa, this is old news and has been addressed already. This should help you:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/01/fact-check-quote-attributed-biden-antifa-missing-context/5885435002/

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

No, they didn’t agree with that.  They attached their name to an objection that they felt would help them capture Trump’s base and further their political future. The process ultimately showed that the objections were unfounded. There was no widespread voter fraud. The constitution calls for states to run elections and for their judiciary to settle disputes. In this election, the constitution was upheld. 

In regards to Biden and Antifa, this is old news and has been addressed already. This should help you:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/01/fact-check-quote-attributed-biden-antifa-missing-context/5885435002/

So they objected to it but in your opinion did not believe it. Some wording “legislature” from the constitution you also must not understand or would like to believe is not there.

C8A94E9E-E204-4015-965E-464D6793A43A.jpeg

29 minutes ago, eaglemountainman said:

I have a feeling this country is going to be in much more turmoil in the next four years, than it was in the last four. Quite possibly, even a civil war. 

God save The Republic.

I just don't see it, I mean how would this even work? In the Civil War, we had neighboring states secede and set up their own government, and establish a native territory. Do you think that there are enough people on the extreme right, even in the south for this to happen? 

The only other option is that separate groups of individuals band together with their hunting rifles and try to overthrow individual governments. What then? Do they then raid the homes of people who don't agree with them and force them to accept the "new" government? Where does the leadership come from? I just don't see any of this working outside of small terrorist-type attacks being justified with political ideologies. 

Honestly, if Conservatives in this country want change, they need to develop a message that resonates with the majority of Americans, and work within the system to show why their way is the the best way. It wasn't that long ago that George W. Bush won the popular vote. However, since the establishment of the Tea Party, the conservative movement has been bending to the extreme part of the party, and disenfranchising middle of the road Republicans. The only reason they haven't lost more to the Democrats, is because Democrats have been bending more to the extreme left, I just don't think as much. This whole "compromise is surrender" mindset is really dumb and doesn't do anything to help Americans. It only plays well with the extremes, and I hope that elected officials realize this. I pray for a healthy Right party and Left party that can debate policy and come to agreements that help the citizenry. 

These threats of a grand revolutionary civil war sound great, or terrible depending on who you are, but when people won't take off of work to go to Washington D.C. for a Trump rally, I don't see them packing up and moving to the "Conservative States of America" to take up arms against fellow countrymen. It's a fantasy.

Additionally, I hope that everyone just quit feeding the extremes, everywhere. There are "patriots" and "progressives" who sit behind their keyboard spouting their loud opinions, but really just like the attention they get from strangers on the internet. Nothing productive can come from engaging with this minority of people. You will not get anywhere with them, and they will drag you down. I have started that with this forum, including blocking members who continually show that they refuse to accept other perspectives, and only drag conversations into the mud. I say, just let them scream their nonsense into the void. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 4

You can't find middle ground when you are talking about two completely opposing political ideologies.

One offers freedom for the courageous and one offers big government dependence for the scared and lazy at the expense of all.

Half of America no longer values freedom and independence.  They have become like barnyard animals that follow the farmer because he feeds them, without knowing some day he will slaughter them.  Some even know he will slaughter them, but submit anyway.

The civil war that is coming will pit these two types of citizens against each other, because both are under threat from the farmer.

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

You can't find middle ground when you are talking about two completely opposing political ideologies.

One offers freedom for the courageous and one offers big government dependence for the scared and lazy at the expense of all.

Half of America no longer values freedom and independence.  They have become like barnyard animals that follow the farmer because he feeds them, without knowing some day he will slaughter them.  Some even know he will slaughter them, but submit anyway.

The civil war that is coming will pit these two types of citizens against each other, because both are under threat from the farmer.

You are unwell 

5 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I just don't see it, I mean how would this even work? In the Civil War, we had neighboring states secede and set up their own government, and establish a native territory. Do you think that there are enough people on the extreme right, even in the south for this to happen? 

The only other option is that separate groups of individuals band together with their hunting rifles and try to overthrow individual governments. What then? Do they then raid the homes of people who don't agree with them and force them to accept the "new" government? Where does the leadership come from? I just don't see any of this working outside of small terrorist-type attacks being justified with political ideologies. 

Honestly, if Conservatives in this country want change, they need to develop a message that resonates with the majority of Americans, and work within the system to show why their way is the the best way. It wasn't that long ago that George W. Bush won the popular vote. However, since the establishment of the Tea Party, the conservative movement has been bending to the extreme part of the party, and disenfranchising middle of the road Republicans. The only reason they haven't lost more to the Democrats, is because Democrats have been bending more to the extreme left, I just don't think as much. This whole "compromise is surrender" mindset is really dumb and doesn't do anything to help Americans. It only plays well with the extremes, and I hope that elected officials realize this. I pray for a healthy Right party and Left party that can debate policy and come to agreements that help the citizenry. 

These threats of a grand revolutionary civil war sound great, or terrible depending on who you are, but when people won't take off of work to go to Washington D.C. for a Trump rally, I don't see them packing up and moving to the "Conservative States of America" to take up arms against fellow countrymen. 

Additionally, I hope that everyone just quit feeding the extremes, everywhere. There are "patriots" and "progressives" who sit behind their keyboard spouting their loud opinions, but really just like the attention they get from strangers on the internet. Nothing productive can come from engaging with this minority of people. You will not get anywhere with them, and they will drag you down. I have started that with this forum, including blocking members who continually show that they refuse to accept other perspectives, and only drag conversations into the mud. I say, just let them scream their nonsense into the void. 

Excellent post.  Unfortunately, everyone has "it's either my way or the highway" mentality and you will never get anywhere with that kind of thinking.  How many marriages survive if it's only one getting their way all the time??  I tell you, years ago all you saw on TV was a 1/2 hour evening world news and then the local news and a few political programs on Sunday morning and that was it.  Now you have cable TV with the talking clowns on both sides of the political spectrum going at it 24/7 with their bullshit and all they do is brainwash the gullible society.  Lets not even get into the crap on the internet.  Society has completely been brainwashed on both sides.  The more technology we've been given the dumber we've all become.  Just look at people on the street.  Constantly glued to their freaking i-phones like it's a part of their body.  It's unreal.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Dude, are you married or ever been in any sort of relationship?  You've never found middle ground??   If you haven't the relationship sure as hell didn't last long. 

3 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Excellent post.  Unfortunately, everyone has "it's either my way or the highway" mentality and you will never get anywhere with that kind of thinking.  How many marriages survive if it's only one getting their way all the time??  I tell you, years ago all you saw on TV was a 1/2 hour evening world news and then the local news and a few political programs on Sunday morning and that was it.  Now you have cable TV with the talking clowns on both sides of the political spectrum going at it 24/7 with their bullshit and all they do is brainwash the gullible society.  Lets not even get into the crap on the internet.  Society has completely been brainwashed on both sides.  The more technology we've been given the dumber we've all become.  Just look at people on the street.  Constantly glued to their freaking i-phones like it's a part of their body.  It's unreal.

There's a lot of truth in what you said, thank you.

6 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Yes and the use of trigger words and story’s will keep pushing both sides apart and dividing the masses if this does not end. Not talking about either sides extremists as there is no savings them.

17 minutes ago, Splitear said:

These threats of a grand revolutionary civil war sound great, or terrible depending on who you are, but when people won't take off of work to go to Washington D.C. for a Trump rally, I don't see them packing up and moving to the "Conservative States of America" to take up arms against fellow countrymen. 

Hey my Friend. This is a really good post and should be read by everyone. The problem is,  there is no longer any middle ground. We have had many debates or conversations. They have always been civil but we do not agree. I wouldn't vote for what you would and vice versa. Do we have middle ground? I honestly don't have any idea. While I understand what you are saying when we debate, to me, the bad way way way out ways the good and there is no way i would vote for it. 

I also can't fathom "the right wing" as a bad thing...At least not the way it is portrayed. Why? Because we want the constitution followed the way it was intended? We want government to control their spending? Because we are tired of getting screwed over by laws that don't help the middle American like Obama Care. Because we want voting laws that insure the integrity of our elections? Because we don't agree with Illegal immigration and want it stopped? We want the 2nd amendment upheld?  I could go on.... What is so horrible about these things?

I also disagree that the Republican party doesn't have a message that people respond too. More people voted for Trump than anyone ever. Biden just got more....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Hey my Friend. This is a really good post and should be read by everyone. The problem is,  there is no longer any middle ground. We have had many debates or conversations. They have always been civil but we do not agree. I wouldn't vote for what you would and vice versa. Do we have middle ground? I honestly don't have any idea. While I understand what you are saying when we debate, to me, the bad way way way out ways the good and there is no way i would vote for it. 

I also can't fathom "the right wing" as a bad thing...At least not the way it is portrayed. Why? Because we want the constitution followed the way it was intended? We want government to control their spending? Because we are tired of getting screwed over by laws that don't help the middle American like Obama Care. Because we want voting laws that insure the integrity of our elections? Because we don't agree with Illegal immigration and want it stopped? We want the 2nd amendment upheld?  I could go on.... What is so horrible about these things?

I also disagree that the Republican party doesn't have a message that people respond too. More people voted for Trump than anyone ever. Biden just got more....

I appreciate your reply. I do think there is a middle ground, and that is that we both want what is best for our country. We may not agree on how to get there, but the place to start is there. The key is compromise, which is what this country is based on. If you read the founding documents of this nation, the founding fathers agreed on very little, and I mean very little. The commonality is that they believed in America, and were able to find compromise. None of them got everything exactly how they wanted it. They gave some, they got some. And shoot, not everything worked. That's why America is looked at as a grand experiment. I don't think any of us are too separate when it comes to what we agree on either. I mean if someone were to hand us both a ballot about gun rights, "Yes" or "No", there is no doubt that we would both vote the same way. The difference comes with perspective and priorities. Those all fall to just being different people with different lives in different situations. 

I also agree with you that the Republican party doesn't have a bad message now that I think about it, but I really don't believe that Donald Trump is/was the right messenger. Like I've said before, I don't think everything he did was bad, but I just couldn't bring myself around to him because of who he is. Like it or not, I can't help how I feel about this. 

I also don't view the right as a bad thing, far from it. Like I said, I pray for a healthy Right party and Left Party. I always tend to fall towards the middle, and I always appreciate a viable center-right or center-left viewpoint.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I appreciate your reply. I do think there is a middle ground, and that is that we both want what is best for our country. We may not agree on how to get there, but the place to start is there. The key is compromise, which is what this country is based on. If you read the founding documents of this nation, the founding fathers agreed on very little, and I mean very little. The commonality is that they believed in America, and were able to find compromise. None of them got everything exactly how they wanted it. They gave some, they got some. And shoot, not everything worked. That's why America is looked at as a grand experiment. I don't think any of us are too separate when it comes to what we agree on either. I mean if someone were to hand us both a ballot about gun rights, "Yes" or "No", there is no doubt that we would both vote the same way. The difference comes with perspective and priorities. Those all fall to just being different people with different lives in different situations. 

I also agree with you that the Republican party doesn't have a bad message now that I think about it, but I really don't believe that Donald Trump is/was the right messenger. Like I've said before, I don't think everything he did was bad, but I just couldn't bring myself around to him because of who he is. Like it or not, I can't help how I feel about this. 

I also don't view the right as a bad thing, far from it. Like I said, I pray for a healthy Right party and Left Party. I always tend to fall towards the middle, and I always appreciate a viable center-right or center-left viewpoint.

Trump was a jack@ss and that i think is what led to his demise. (if our voting system is correct which is another debate all together) But if you looked at his policies and what he did for not only the USA but the rest of the world with the middle east peace agreement, drawing down troops from the war on terror etc. i am not sure how you couldn't like at least a good portion of what he did. And you even said, he effected your life daily life very little. I can only pray for the same outcome with Biden but i won't hold my breath....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ApexerER said:

Trump was a jack@ss and that i think is what led to his demise. (if our voting system is correct which is another debate all together) But if you looked at his policies and what he did for not only the USA but the rest of the world with the middle east peace agreement, drawing down troops from the war on terror etc. i am not sure how you couldn't like at least a good portion of what he did. And you even said, he effected your life daily life very little. I can only pray for the same outcome with Biden but i won't hold my breath....

Trust me, I hope for nothing but positive things for you and your family, and that goes for everyone else on here. 

• Like 2

Just now, Splitear said:

Trust me, I hope for nothing but positive things for you and your family, and that goes for everyone else on here. 

You too, but i am not going to lie. I am expecting my taxes to increase both personally and on the business i run at the very least. None of that will be good for me or my family....