Gender questions...

The person giving me my vaccine shot asked, “Are you pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant?”
While I have put on some pounds, I said,”if I have to answer that I am not sure you are a sound enough physician to administer my shot”
She said, “is that a no?”

Where were all of these issues 30, dare I say, 100 years ago?

My wife was a “tomboy” growing up-hated dresses, played hockey on the local pond with the neighborhood boys, etc. If that were today, would she be a boy and l does that mean I have married a man who gave birth to 3 kids?!? I would think there is great $$$ in being the first man to birth children. Please hold..calling my publicist now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I would think there is great $$$ in being the first man to birth children. Please hold..calling my publicist now

Already been done.

Edited by phade

This is much more common than folks think. Much more. It was a primary reason for infertility (still is) because in times not too far past it was difficult to identify. I have family members so afflicted. The degree of visible/physical traces noticeable vary tremendously.  Most aware folks allow thier children to develop in the direction they have a natural inclination to, as they mature. I laugh when folks try to say a political party is to blame for these decisions. Yup, I have heard all the absurd so called exceptions....most of which no one can site a source for. As time goes on, I think it is very apolitical to wisely say " live and let live".

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

This is much more common than folks think. Much more. It was a primary reason for infertility (still is) because in times not too far past it was difficult to identify. I have family members so afflicted. The degree of visible/physical traces noticeable vary tremendously.  Most aware folks allow thier children to develop in the direction they have a natural inclination to, as they mature. I laugh when folks try to say a political party is to blame for these decisions. Yup, I have heard all the absurd so called exceptions....most of which no one can site a source for. As time goes on, I think it is very apolitical to wisely say " live and let live".

Always disheartening when family has an type of disorder. But the live and let live does have limits in my book.  So you are in favor of a boy that "feels" as though he is a girl being able to compete on a Girls sports team?

• Like 1

For those who are having trouble with what gender you are just use the KISS principle. Drop your pants or lift up your dress: if you have a Dick and Balls put down Male (M) if you don’t have a Dick and Balls put down Female (F) if you have both your choice.

You can also use the PISS principle. If you PEE standing up Male(M) if you PEE sitting down Female (F). Don’t worry about the other stuff that’s put there for people who live in California.  :jester:

I try really hard to not give a crap what others are doing as long as it’s not hurting me or others but I do feel this stuff is getting a little out of control. I couldn’t care less what you want to pretend to be or who/what you want to screw or get screwed by but I feel they’re getting a little carried away in the world of make believe bullshit.

You must deal with lots of homosexuals at work no? Although theirs is a choice for sure ?

My question is that if a male criminal is sentenced to prison and then decides that he's a female, is the he/she going to be sent to a female correctional facility ?

You know the answer would be a succinct NO, for a myriad of reason and that's why this is all Bullshit.

If your born a male with genitals, you get them cut off and then you can claim your a female and vice versa.

6 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Hermaphrodite, I think.  Some people are legitamately born with a mix of both of the sexes anatomical features;Thats where alot of the gender identity confusion can originate and for completely biological reasons.  If your born with testes and a vagina with an enlarged clitoris that is almost like a penis, youre a hermaphrodite; therefore, you exhibit both of the sexes normal characteristics. I think in most  cases, people that are born with this condition can choose either gender to "become", so to speak, but its tough cuz theyre truly on the fence. A number of years ago, I worked with this "guy" named Chris who was a hermaphrodite.  I think while in middle school , he "chose " to be a he and so had corrective surgery , in addition to hormone therapy, and became a guy.  You could still tell something was off with him though--even without being privy to his medical condition-- cuz he was very emotional and effete acting.  

19 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Always disheartening when family has an type of disorder. But the live and let live does have limits in my book.  So you are in favor of a boy that "feels" as though he is a girl being able to compete on a Girls sports team?

Girls have been competing on boys teams in school for decades.  And it had nothing to do with "orientation". I am not so cut and dry as that though, and in practice probably not too far from you in though....I just dont politicize it.

31 minutes ago, Larry said:

For those who are having trouble with what gender you are just use the KISS principle. Drop your pants or lift up your dress: if you have a Dick and Balls put down Male (M) if you don’t have a Dick and Balls put down Female (F) if you have both your choice.

You can also use the PISS principle. If you PEE standing up Male(M) if you PEE sitting down Female (F). Don’t worry about the other stuff that’s put there for people who live in California.  :jester:

So much ignorance. I'm not sure I'd recommend someone like you do research on the subject as we may find you curled up in a fetal position in the corner.

But to be clear, many are born one gender and through drug treatment and surgery can "lift their dress" and you would not see their original birth genitals. 

However, I'll restate that for medical and sports reasons I believe they should be required to mark down their "birth gender" for which there are only 2. Obviously your doctor should know of your surgeries as well.

For everything else I couldn't care less.

Edited by Belo

Usually only when the drug deal doesn’t go well and they claim rape.

There is one dude with tits at my jail. He doesn’t cause any problems.

Ah so it’s mostly rape and not boredom or knowing then will never see a puss ever again...

That’s gotta be brutal to come across

4 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

Girls have been competing on boys teams in school for decades.  And it had nothing to do with "orientation". I am not so cut and dry as that though, and in practice probably not too far from you in though....I just dont politicize it.

I really could care less up to the point it effects others lives. Sports teams would be one. And I know it is not equal but I did play on little league with a girl and she was very very good. That way doesn't bother me as much as the other way, probably too old school. I also don't think that  an inmate or anyone else should be gettign gender changing surgery on the tax payer dime. If they want it fine but I don't think you and I should be paying. 

• Like 2

Girls have been competing on boys teams in school for decades. 

That is only in the event the equivalent sport for girls/women does not exist. ie. Football.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

4 minutes ago, Belo said:

So much ignorance. I'm not sure I'd recommend someone like you do research on the subject as we may find you curled up in a fetal position in the corner.

But to be clear, many are born one gender and through drug treatment and therapy can "lift their dress" and you would not see their original birth genitals. 

However, I'll restate that for medical and sports reasons I believe they should be required to mark down their "birth gender" for which there are only 2. Obviously your doctor should know of your surgeries as well.

For everything else I couldn't care less.

I also don't think tax payers should pay the bill for any of it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I also don't think tax payers should pay the bill for any of it. 

I would admit to not knowing all the details here. I would guess some cheaper hormone medicines are covered and surgeries are not under medicare and medicade. Not much different from those government insurances covering insulin shots but not an insulin pump.

I don't see a cheap hormone treatment as an issue.

10 minutes ago, Belo said:

I would admit to not knowing all the details here. I would guess some cheaper hormone medicines are covered and surgeries are not under medicare and medicade. Not much different from those government insurances covering insulin shots but not an insulin pump.

There are more cases like this and probably more to come. https://www.wpr.org/wisconsin-inmate-wins-federal-sexual-reassignment-surgery-case

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Belo said:

That's a whole different topic, why do people have to pay 600 dollars for an EpiPen but some scumbag heroine addict gets free doses of whatever saves their worthless asses ?

• Like 3

Ah so it’s mostly rape and not boredom or knowing then will never see a puss ever again...

That’s gotta be brutal to come across

No it’s mostly consensual, it’s just the only time we find out about it is when they claim rape after a drug deal that doesn’t go well.

There is some rape and it’s not much fun to come across! You become numb to the stuff we see so it’s not brutal mentally it’s just an butt load of paperwork.

My question is that if a male criminal is sentenced to prison and then decides that he's a female, is the he/she going to be sent to a female correctional facility ?
You know the answer would be a succinct NO, for a myriad of reason and that's why this is all Bullshit.
If your born a male with genitals, you get them cut off and then you can claim your a female and vice versa.

Until the state pays for the “cut it off of me” surgery they have to be in the prison with the people that have the same tools. Basically it’s like the rest of the world should be.

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

No it’s mostly consensual, it’s just the only time we find out about it is when they claim rape after a drug deal that doesn’t go well.

There is some rape and it’s not much fun to come across! You become numb to the stuff we see so it’s not brutal mentally it’s just an butt load of paperwork.

pun intended? lol

• Like 1

That's a whole different topic, why do people have to pay 600 dollars for an EpiPen but some scumbag heroine addict gets free doses of whatever saves their worthless asses ?
That's narcan

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton